Chapter 12

last time i updated this, it was at 25k views, and now its at 42k. thanks yall☺️

imma be honest and say as much as i luv my first child, i dont think ballsy has aged all that well. it almost came to the point were i did want to unpublish this, cuz i feel like my writin has grow and advanced. i wanted to go back and change some things so badly, but after thinkin about it, i figured id keep it how it was. its a part of my journey, and when i look back i get good memories when i was writin certain things. i wasnt lyin when i said that this book had a special place in my heart, so she's here to stay

so for those who are still here, thanks for waitin on my slow ass🥺💕

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

"Bitchhhh, you seen the video?"

"Gurllll, who haven't? That shit crazy bruh, like niggas really out here on the dl dl. Just come out baby."

"Bitch you know my ass nosey, I wanna know who the fuck it is. Shit hard to tell, the video ain't got no type of sound and the niggas in the video got on Adidas sweats and slides but..."

"Every nigga on this campus wears that shit. It could literally be anyone."

"I'm sayin', the day that shit happened there were probably more than ten niggas wearin' the exact same thing."

"If you ask me, the cameraman did a shitty job. If the nigga was really bold his ass woulda climbed over the stall and caught them in the act."

He had been trying to listen to his music, but Tay caught himself being nosey and interested in the conversation, so he kept his headphones in to listen in on the girls conversation instead.

"We'll find out sooner or later. Cuz the way the video spreadin', the dean finna find out. Someone finna snitch or slip up."

"I know that's right."

"What video?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Oh hey Tay! It's this one. Here, imma air drop it to you."

He got the video seconds later and thank the girl, before her and her friend walked off. Pressing play, he watched it, the clip somehow seeming familiar. There was no volume, and he watched as the person who was recording got down on the ground in the stall that they were in. A couple stalls over were two pairs of feet in matching Adidas sweats, slides, and white socks. It didn't take rocket science to tell what they were doing, the front and back motions of the person in the back and the shaky legs of the person in the front.

"Damn, that nigga must be killin' his shit." He muttered, watching how much the person in the front was moving around.

He briefly wondered who the hell these niggas were, when the front person stomped twice. Brown eyes widened and he unconsciously looked around to see if anyone was watching him.

Oh shit thats them.

The only reason why he was finally able to figure that out was because he had good memory of whenever they have sex, down to the smallest of details, and remembers Kentrell stomping exactly like that when he was about to cum.

Well shit.

"Fuck man." He mumbled. His first thought was to go tell Kentrell about this, but with how fast it was spreading around the campus, the other man probably already knew. Still, he was going to text him anyway.