Chapter 4

this woulda been posted earlier but my mom had me doin laundry for my brothers (which is fuckin annoyin bruh, cuz they are both old enough to do their own laundry, when i was in highschool i was most definitely doin mine, so i dont understand y i gotta do it for them. oh wait, i do know why, its cause my mom babies the fuck outta them and wont let them do shit for themselves cuz im the only girl and im 'suppose to know how to clean'🙄🙄🙄 them lil niggas gonna have a hard time when they get older and they dont even know how to do they own laundry)

im rantin, anywayssss lol

comment babies, i luv readin wat yall gotta say

anyways, on to the next chapterrrr💕🖤

----//----

"Where the fuck are my tater tots?"

Kentrell looked up from his phone to see Tay fuming over his bag of food. They had all decided to skip class, smoke, and then go to Sonic's for something to eat for lunch that day.

"Y'all niggas play around too muthafuckin' much bruh." The lightskinned man paced back and forth, his fist repeatedly colliding with an open palm. "Ooo y'all so lucky I'm a changed nigga, if i had my choppa it woulda been a wrap."

"So you would really shoot a nigga over some tater tots?" Jay snickered, taking a sip of his slushie.

"Hell yea, don't play with my food."

Nick dipped one of his popcorn chickens in barbecue sauce. "You sound like a fuckin' three year old, complainin' about some stank ass tater tots. Fuckin'...tater tot ass bitch."

They were all still so high and the jab was so stupid and childish, they couldn't help but cackle at the remark. Zion's drink shot from his noses because he was laughing to hard and Nick patted his back through the giggles, which was sweet.

"Guess you finna have to shoot my ass then." Kentrell smirking as he mumbled, moving the stolen tater tots from his paper bag and shaking the container teasingly above his head where he knew Tay could barely get them. Tay wasn't that shorter compared to him, maybe like an inch or two below him, but technically Kentrell was still taller.

"Stop before you drop one bitch!" Tay tried to reach over to get them but Kentrell had skillfully moved his hand.

Kentrell grinned, looking at the man."Who the fuck you callin' a bitch nigga?"

"Slap box for yo tater tots Tay." Came Jah's instagating ass from the side.

Kentrell watched as Tay backed up, pulling up his pants.

"Wassup nigga?" He felt himself smiled, putting down the bag and going to put his hands up.

They bounced around on their toes playfully, getting in a few quick slaps. He laughed because he couldn't take the other man seriously because of how stupidly he was ducking and the ridiculous way he held out his arms. Tay was chuckling too, before he somehow gently tackled him. Kentrell brought Tay down with him and they hit the ground gracelessly, breathing just a bit harder than before.

His heartbeat thumped fast, so loud that he was worried the others could hear it. Tay straddled him, laughing as he looked down at him. His composure was kept, and he looked to be himself, comfortable. Tay's big ass head blocked the sun from his view, but because of this, his body was outlined in almost...angelic glow.

Kentrell was almost tempted to call the nigga...cute.

Several clicks were heard from the side and they both snapped their heads to see their friends with their phones out.