Chapter 11

this book is at 25k views, ty babies😭🖤💕💚 🖤💕💚

im tired so if there r mistakes ill take care of them tomorrow lol

vote, comment, and enjoy

----//----

The car was in hysterics.

Zion had been wailing, tears streaming down his face. Everyone else had been screaming. Keke was trying to drive her best, but was definitely not able to manage with everyone making so much noise.

All Kentrell knew was that he couldn't think with all this damn noise.

"SHUT Y'ALL ASSES UP!" He yelled and the car went silent. Nick breathed shallowly as he continued to press his shirt against the wound, trying to delay the bleeding.

"W-What the fuck do we do?" Zion choked out.

"Can we take the bullet out ourselves?" Jay asked.

"That has a fifty/fifty chance of workin'. The bullet is kinda what's keepin' him alive right now. If we take it out, he might bleed out." Tay muttered. "We don't have shit to properly take it out either, so that's a no."

Zion only whined loudly, clutching a pistol in his hand in anger.

"Whoever the fuck shot that shit better hope I don't catch they ugly ass, cuz a nigga will do DAMAGE!"

"Aye, stop." Kentrell frowned, putting more pressure on Nick's wound. The last thing they needed was Zion's little ass going on a rampage. "Someone take that shit away from his ass."

"We gotta take him to the hospital!" Cordae yelled.

"But, how? They finna be askin' how the fuck he got shot. That shit finna look sus as fuck." Jay countered.

"He don't gotta say shit." Tay said and turned back to the injured man, proceeding to slap the fuck out of Nick, who was slowly closing his eyes.

"You gotta stay awake Nick, don't be dozin' off and shit on me nigga."

"This shit hurt bruh." The man muttered, breathing harshly.

"I know man. But you hear what we sayin'? We finna drop you off at the hospital and when they ask questions, don't say shit."

"Aye, this what we finna do." Keke spoke from up front, driving as fast as possible, but somehow still mindful of the injured in the car.

"If we drop him off ourselves, we done for, cuz the hospital's got camera's everywhere. Last thing we need is them taggin' this car. So I'm finna drop Nick off somewhere close to the hospital, and he's finna get a Lyft to take him there."

So that's what they did.

They parked far, far away from Nick and watched as he held his chest, panting slowly. Three minutes later, a Lyft driver picked the man up, and began driving him to the hospital. They followed far from behind, the drive to the hospital was only about six minutes from where they dropped Nick off at. Those six minutes turned into about three in a half, Keke commenting that the driver was driving fast because they had probably noticed Nick was injured.