What happened - chapter 2

Avia pov

When I was 12 something big happened to me. Like really big. This one youtuber named i_hate_shay_tards kept leaving nasty comments about me on the vlogs like "Avia can sing as well as a warthog" and "princesstard should just die everyone things she's a little brat anyway". At first shaytards fans stood up for me and mom told me it would stop but it didn't and even worse the fans stopped sticking up for me! I was so sad. At school I was getting bullied too. It started after my second single - "sisters" it was about the relations you have with your sister. Emmi sang backup vocals in it. The song made it to number seven on the iTunes Charts and kids In My class started to get jealous and stopped hanging out with me. I was so lonely that one day I decided. I. Avia butler. was . going. to.....

Kill myself.

I ran up to my room after lunch grabbed some post it notes and wrote to my family that it wasn't there fault and I loved them but this was right. Then I put on my outfit I wore when I sang forever love with Dana. It was to small but I loved it. Then I opened my window and stepped out onto the roof when I heard a little voice. I turned around and saw a little 3 year old. Daxton. Then I burst in to tears, turned around and through my arms around him. Mom burst in with Gavin. I threw myself on the bed and cried until I puked. I promised my mom I would never do it again but she still sent me to therapy once every two weeks.

The haters have calmed down as well as my friends but it took a while. My mom cried sometimes just at the thought of that day. Daxton seemed so awkward around me. Every thing was a mess!!!!

A/N what do u guys think??

QOTD - fav shaytards video?

AOTD - Vidcon maybe or when Dax was born

See you later!