Akwardness chapter 6

Pov - daxton

I woke up and ran down stairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Mmmmm my favorite.

"How's school going daxton?" Avia asked me.

"Good" I replied. "I tried out for the football team and I made it!"

"Good for you buddy!" Avia said.

I was lying in my bed later on dads laptop watching old shaytards vlog. I heard emmi come in as I watched the vlog where I was born. "Hey dax, you know Avia loves you very much right?"

"Yeah of course she's my sister Em."

"She was the only one that wanted to go see mom have you, I just wanted to miss school."

Emmi was crying. "I hate how awkward it is around you two. I just want to go back to when Avia used to carry you around every where and how she used to brag that she was your favorite. I just want you to act like the brother and sister you are. I asked mom and we were thinking when Avia goes home you could go with her. " Emmi said.

"Well okay." I said.

"Good , now come down and have some watermelon !"

"Ok love you emmi ."

"Love you more!" she replied.

Pov - lily

I have a secret. I'm scared of Gavin. He's my brother an he's not mean but he's so strong and I mean he's not like the typical big brother. Kids at school know he went to the World Cup and always ask me questions about him like what kind of underwear he likes and his favorite slush is flavour , if he likes cold or Pepsi! I know I shouldn't but I feel embarrassed when I don't know. I guess I'm not scared of him I just wanna get to know him. He's the oldest I'm the youngest but its hard. I think I'm going to talk to him.

Gavin pov

"Hey lily how's a going?"

"Good I'm gav could I ask you a few questions?" She asked.

We went to go sit on a bench out side the health food store. I had a berry juice and lily had an orange juice. "Ok Gavin number one." (this chick is a mini Avia).

"Why do you think mom had so many kids and do you think it's fair because now I don't know you very well and you seem more like a cousin then a brother and and and..."

She was crying.

''It's ok lily what's wrong?" I rubbed her back and pulled her into a big bear hug.

"I just wish we were closer.'' she whimpered.

"Aww sweets we can be as close as we want, how about after I leave you FaceTime me every other night. And tonight we can go bowling together or something. "

"Ok!" lily squealed.

" Ok, now lets get home before lunch ."