Artemis x Reader

(So this is my first one shot book about YJ so sorry if this sucks).
~~~
As millions of thoughts enter Artemis mind. She can't help but worry. Is she okay. She can handle herslf, right? As Artemis continues running to find you the others not to far behind. Once they finished getting the Justice League out of Klarion and Savage control they just needed to save one more leaguer. You.

Once they reached you they all saw that a portal was opened. Savage, Klarion, and you were all about to enter but stopped when the heroes burst in. Robin eyes widened "S/n don't". Klarion was furious and the look in eyes showed it. "S/n finish them." He made the panel that controlled you appear. You start running to them. The team doesn't want to hurt you but in order to save you they got to save you one way or another. You first attack M'gann by jumping in the air and quickly throw a ball. When the ball landed at her feet it burst into a circle of fire. M'gann started sweating due to the heat since it affects as she's a martian.

Superboy sees M'gann down and looks at you in anger. His eyes glare at you as you signal him to come towards you. You grab the Kryptonite daggers from your utility belt but behind you before running towards Superboy. You two start fighting while the team circles around while giving you both space, you deflect Connor's fist but pull it forward so you throw him into the wall. It temporarily stuns him which allows you to throw both of the daggers onto both sides of his shirt.

Aqualad runs at you and uses his water bearers which then turn into swords. You stay and grab a smoke ball waiting for the right moment. When Aqualad is only a few feet away you use the smoke bomb. When he starts coughing, you use the smoke to grab a fire pellet before throwing it towards the ground. It bursts into a fire circle which like M'gann, starts to weaken him.

You look to the 5 remaining heroes. You mutter a small spell which makes Zatanna and Rocket fly back into the walls on their sides thus knocking them unconscious.

Kid Flash, Artemis, and Robin just stand there looking at you needing a plan.

Kid Flash says "Now would be a good time for a plan before she kills us." You glare at him before grabbing a inhibitor collar from another part of your utility belt. You close your eyes to imagine running fast before opening your eyes for the speed force to flow through you. Wally sighs "Aww man." You super speed at him while Artemis and Robin run to Klarion who sees them. "No no no! You brats aren't going to take away my plaything." He leaves through the portal while you and Kid Flash battle around in a circle your c/p(color speed) mixing with his yellow speed. You swipe his feet from under him which knocks him into the ground allowing you to put the collar on him. You grab the remote and turn it on before pulling your fist back which makes contact with his face, knocking him unconscious.

You turn around and look at Robin and Artemis. "Robin distract her." Artemis says getting a arrow ready, one she's never wanted to use since it could hurt you but you trusted her with it so if anything happened to you she would use it to stop you.

Robin turns toward the blond. "What she could kill me?"

"She's your sister, she wouldn't kill you. She's still in there, we just gotta bring her back. And incase you haven't noticed our team is down and who knows when the League will wake up." He sighs knowing he can't argue with that, they both want her back.

He calmly approaches you while you look at him with your head tilted to the side as he walks slowly towards you with his hands up. "S/n you need to fight them. You can't let Klarion win." The only response he got was you staring at him with the bat glare. He takes out his two of his birdarangs knowing he's gotta give Artemis time and that S/n won't listen till she's put down and cured. "You are so not feeling the aster."

( Just pretend that the other characters arent there. You would be batman and well he is robin)He threw the birdarangs at you which exploded releasing knockout gas around you but you used your cape to block it from getting into your system before disappearing into the fog. He walks into the circle with a gas mask that protects him before circling around to wait for you to make your move. He doesn't hear you but feels you punch him from his left knocking him to the ground as the gas cleared. You pick him up from his neck before throwing him to the next floor. He does several backflips to avoid your punches. He lands next to Artemis who made her way down there as you two were fighting. "We aren't gonna beat her one on one." She sighs looking at the arrow that has blue liquid in it, knowing what must be done. "So plan b then." Robin gives her a sympathetic smile  before nodding. They look up to see you slowly flying down. Robin throws a smoke bomb which hits your feet when you near the ground before releasing a sonic scream that affects you cause of the frequency. As you cover your ears in a hope to protect them from the sound, Artemis lets go of the arrow which hits your chest releasing the liquid into you as the frequency stopped. You looked at them before falling to the ground loosing consciousness. Robin and Artemis run over and catch you before you hit the ground before putting the cure in your neck. "She'll definitely be feeling the aster tomorrow."

Later on
~~~~~~~~~~

When the Justice League starts to wake up the team runs to their mentors to make sure their okay but Artemis stays with you. You start to wake up. "What happened?" You asked as she starts to help you up. "You and the League were controlled by Klarion so the team and I had to stop you all." You slowly nod as it makes sense but no memories come forward. "So...a typical New Year's Eve?" She smiles at you. "If thats what you call it." She stands up before reaching her hand out for you to grab it. You grab it before intertwining your fingers before walking towards where the others are. "Sorry for nearly killing you guys." They smiled at you. "It is alright S/n, we know you could not control your actions." You smile at Aqualad in appreciation as the rest of the team nodded. You turned toward Robin. "Little brother I am very dissapointed in you." He looks at you in confusion . "Why?" A cocky smirk, which you share with your younger brother, makes it onto your face causing Artemis to sigh as she knows your about to say something stupid. "I just crashed the mode". You two look at each other before a smirk makes his way onto his face before he laughs causing you to laugh as well before you two do your handshake. Everyone chuckles at the stupidity of your bond.

A hologram of the time and day appears before the Justice League A.I. announced "Happy New Year Justice League." Robin smirks. "And a happy birthday to my big sister." Your eyes widened and look at Artemis before raising your eyes brows with a Cheshire smile leaning your face towards her. "What'd you get me for my special day?" She raises an eyebrow at you. "Who says you get anything from me?" She smirks at your face as you pulled back in aghast before you put on your best puppy dog face as you flutter your eyelashes at her. She looks at you then Robin. "Look what you did to her! You turned her into a female version of Wally!" Wally looks at her offended as he puts a hand towards his heart. "Please! She doesn't have the charm of the Wall-man." He smiles in satisfaction as he puts his hand on his hips. You look at him with your eyebrows raised as he isn't wrong. "You're right. I don't." You fake a sigh looking down before a smile makes its way onto your face. "I have more charm then the wall-man." You snake your arm around Artemis's waist before putting a hand on her cheek before bringing your lips to hers. You drop your other arm around her waist before she puts her arms around you shoulders pulling you closer to deepin the kiss. Robin's eyes widened before he starts to cough to try to get them to stop. Which worked as they separated with smirks on their faces. "As much as I would not have wanted to see my sister kissing my teammate, I think I'm overwhelmed for the night."
~~~~
So thats the first chapter what do you guys think. I have the great all_things_dean helping me with ideas and other stuff. So if you guys have any requests dm me or comment. So who should I do next?