Robin x Reader

3rd P.O.V
As Y/n Allen was in the cave just singing any songs that came on but one song she felt like she had a connection with. You see she had a crush on Robin. The protoge of Batman. She was close due to her being The Flash's daughter, so her cousin Kid Flash, and her would hang out whenever he was in Central City but now that there was a team for the younger generation it gave her more time to spend with him.
Waiting for the day, you wake up and find what your looking for has been here the whole time.
What she didn't know as when she thought everyone was gone either at school or enjoying their normal part of the day that a certain black haired birdie was there the whole time watching her in her doorway.
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
She smiled thinking of all the memories that shes had with him where he has made her smile, from when she was, sad, angry, depressed, and bored. She known him longer then Wally but doesn't know his idenity as he doesn't know hers. When he first became Robin she to became a hero. Scarlet Silver.  So as they grew older so did her feelings.
If you can see that I'm the one that understands you, been here all along so why can't you see. You belong with me.

What Y/n didnt know is that Boy Wonder liked her too but wasn't sure if she liked him. He even asked Wally to see if he can find out but he never found out. When the song ended, clapping was heard behing her. Her eyes widened, she grabbed a mask that was on her bed and slowly turned around to see Robin looking at her with a smirk. " Didn't know you sang Silver" " Didn't exactly want you to find out" he walked towards her until he was a few inches from her face. He leaned down towards her hair " Your cute when your nervous" she gulped and looked down. He brought his hand up to her chin and lifted it up. Their eyes were looking into each others. Not realising that they were leaning in until their lips met. Their lips moving in sync, his hands going around her waist as she wraps her arms around his neck playing with his hair. Before things could get more...intense, someone clearing their throat made them seperate as fast as the Flash. They both look to the door where Wally West stood with his arms crossed and a eyebrow raised. " Am I interrupting".
°~°~°~°
Whoosh. I'm kinda inpressed with this one. What do you guys think should I do a part two. Reminder tomorrow 'The Original Tribrid' will be updated so stay tuned.