Kid Flash x Reader

Batman has gathered the team up by the zeta tubes to give them a mission. "Now, famous singer Y/n Grayson, got a threatening letter in her fan mail. It was signed by the Injustice League. There are no safe spots but here at the cave." Robin's eyes widened. "Batman, are we sure? This can't be the only safe spot for her protection." "There is no place but here. The League won't be able to watch her 24/7. Red Arrow has not responded back. She will stay here until the threat has passed." Robin sighs. Kid Flash puts a hand on his shoulder. M'gann decides to ask a question after Batman leaves. "Who's Y/n Grayson?" Mostly everyone's eyes in the room widens except Aqualad and Superboy. "I too, would like to know." Artemis speaks up. "Have you guys not heard her music. Her song 'A Thousand Years' is one of the top 100 songs right now." She goes on the holographic computer and plays the song.

(Just ignore the twilight scenes...your singing it instead of Christina Perri and this was filmed inside the Wayne Manor.)

After the video ended. Wally speaks up. "If I didn't think she was hot. I would so be crying right now." "Dude." Robin exclaims. That was his sister and it's weird for him when his best friend calls her hot. Wally shrugs. Artemis wacks the back of his head. M'gann has tears in her eyes. "That was so beautiful.  The way she sang with so much passion. It was truly beautiful." Aqualad nods his head. "I agree." Superboy nods liking the song. Batman comes back.  He heads to the holocomputer and types in the coordinations.

Recognized: Y/n Grayson; B-0-0

A girl with h/c, h/l walks in. She runs her right/left hand through her hair before smiling at the team before nodding at Batman. He looks at her with a pointed look. She nods understandably and watches him go through the zeta tube. She turns back around and walks towards the team. "Hi I'm Y/—." She was cut off by Kid Flash. "Y/n Grayson. We know. I'm Kid Flash. That's Aqualad. Over there is Superboy. That's Miss Martian and the blonde is Artemis, and you obviously know Robin." He points to each of the teen heroes as he calls them. "But it's okay if you forget their names." She chuckles before looking down and looks at the redheaded speedster. "Your right...I do know Robin. How ya doing Rob?" She turns towards the Boy Wonder with a smirk. "Oh you know. The usual answer N/n." They quickly hug. M'gann flew over to her and gave her a hug. "I know we're barely meeting and all but I love your song A Thousand Years." Y/n smiled at the green skinned girl. "Thank you. I love your suit by the way. You too Artemis. There both very...bold." They both smile at the girl as a thank you gesture. Aqualad steps forward. "I am Aqualad, but my friends call me Kaldur'ahm. Actually they call me Kaldur." He sticks his hand out. She shakes it and smiles at the Atlantean. "It's nice to meet you Kaldur." She turns to the Kryptonian. "You must be Superboy." He nods at her. She turns her head to the side. "You always this chatty." He crosses his arms over his chest. She smirks at him. One that she happens to share with Robin. "You're gonna be my new best friend." She grabs his arm and they start walking to the living room. Everyone else follows except Kid Flash. "Hey, what about me?" She stops and lets go of Superboy's arm and turns around to the speedster. "Don't worry, Flash-Boy. I didn't forget about you." She winks at him before continues to walk to the living room. Kid Flash smirks at where the teenaged girl was just at. "Oh it's on."

•~•~•

Hey so I know I haven't posted in this book for a while but I'm back. If you guys want a part 2 just comment down below. If you have any requests please dm or comment. Remember to read, comment, and vote.