chapter two: The First Encounter

By lunch time I was already drained and donkey's chattering made me want to just quit everything.
I looked up from the nastily fresh salad in front of me and gasped as my eyes rested on the hottest kid in school. 
He was fairly short, but it all just added up to his hotness.
I almost freaked out when I realized that he was actually walking towards our direction.
He winked at me with a flirtatious glint in his ocean blue orbs and I could feel color spreading through my pale green cheeks.
Donkey giggled uncontrollably at my condition but managed to hide it in time.

"hey donkey" he greeted donkey and I was left bamboozled.
"hey good day, meet my friend he's new here" donkey said with his mouth full of my salad.
Then the scorchingly hot stranger finally laid his  beautiful orbs upon me, studying my body from head to toe and smirked, A playful grin playing on his lips.
"hey greenie" he spoke, his voice sexily raspy.
I relentlessly blushed again as a reply. I couldn't decipher if he called me a Greenie because I was new at the school or just simply because I was green.
I liked how he played with his words.

He noticed the small apple in my hand and offered to cut it in pieces for me.
Confused I handed him the apple
"uh but you don't even have a knif-"
I couldn't even complete my sentence as the hot guy had left me dumbstruck when he casually lifted the apple upto his face and literally sliced the apple into fine pieces by sliding it across his chiseled sharp jaw.

I wanted him. In me. Right then and there.

He gently slid one of the apple slice in my gaping mouth and walked away with such confidence and class, as if he owned the world.

"damn he's hot." was all I could utter.
" ...and insanely rich too" donkey added giggling.
"who's he? " I questioned curiously.

"farquaad"
donkey answered elbowing me.
I might have elbowed back donkey a bit hard because he passed out right away.
But this isn't about him.