Emerald x WhiteFang Reader

Emerald Sighed, today Cinder was being especially Bitchy and sent her to go get the weekly report from Adam on the progress of the WhiteFang, she was honestly going to hit the next person who bugged her. As she walked towards Adam's office she kept ranting to herself, as she knocked on the door she was surprised when she found it open. She walked in, but nearly screamed at what she saw, Adam's face was bloody and bruised as a stunning girl stood there with a black eye.

Y/n: You may be the leader Taurus but you forget who has the power here, so get your ass out of here before I beat you worse you little shit!

Adam: Y-Yes Ma'am, I'll let you have your cool down time...

As Adam ran past Emerald he gave her a warning look, Emerald just stood there in shock at the scene that played out before her.

Y/n: Oh, Hello There, Why are you in my office?

Emerald: Isn't this Adam's office?

Y/n: *Sighs* What did that little shit do when I was gone? No, this is my office, I'm Y/n L/n, Leader do the WhiteFang, Taurus was only in control while I was on my mission, I came back today after my mission ran long by like, 20 years.

Emerald: But Cinder's been working with Adam for 21 years?

Y/n: Oh yeah, How is the Alliance with Cinder going, I signed that contract the day I left, I never actually met her...

Emerald: I'm Cinder's worker, Emerald, We are currently in Faze Two of the fall of Beacon.

Y/n: Well, At least Adam got some progress done, I'd like to establish a meeting with Cinder for tomorrow, and a date with you in two hours, got it?

Emerald: I'll inform Cinder Immediately-, W-What?!

Y/n: My words were clear, ya know...Ruling alone never helped anyone, why not have a beautiful queen rule with me?

Emerald was taken back but smirked, she walked confidentially towards Y/n, her hips swaying slightly. Y/n was already planning to hand the camp over at the will of this girl, her Faunus half actually liked this girl out of the many Y/n has ever dated, so, she would bow down and bend to her willingly, who wouldn't at the sight of this beauty?

Emerald: I don't see why not? But, are you prepared to handle me? You seem to like control but I hold the reigns, it's gonna be like that if this relationship happens.

Y/n: I would give up my plans for world domination if it meant I could have you, I will let you have control, say the word.

Emerald was surprised that it actually worked out, she smirked as she lifted the bowing Faunus's head by her chin, the Faunus girl practically had hearts in her eyes, Emerald smirked and closed the distance between the two. It was cut off as a knocking sound came from the now closed door. They pulled away and Y/n put her mask back on as Emerald backed away standing in front of her desk.

Y/n: Come in!

The door opened and Cinder walked in, Clearly pissed.

Cinder: I sent you to get the WhiteFang update more then two hours ago! Why aren't you back yet!

Y/n interfered protecting her new girl quickly, by starting business talk.

Y/n: Hello, Cinder?- I presume? I'm Y/n L/n, Leader of the WhiteFang, I'm sure you know my 2nd in command, Adam, very well.

Cinder: Is that why Adam was crying in a corner?

Y/n: Really? Again? Goddamnit Taurus, When did you get so soft? I was only gone for like, 20 years, *sigh* Anyways, I'm the person who signed our peace contract, the one with the weird signature.

Cinder: That's Adam's signature, he uses it for everything.

Y/n: My second in command has to have my signature down so he can do all the paper work and sign all the boring stuff while I come up with battle plans and help train the soldiers.

Cinder: So that's the reason things took so long, anyways, Nice to meat you Y/n, you seem like a good business partner, I hated Adam anyway.

Y/n: Glad to see you approve of me since you will definitely be seeing me a lot more.

Cinder: What's that supposed to mean?

Emerald: Y/n here is my new girl, ain't that right babe?

Y/n nodded her head as her tail swung back and forth happily, she really needed to learn how to hide emotions around hot girls, but, who can blame her? She got a girl that all of her enjoyed, not just the human part, that's a win right there.

Cinder: I'm gonna trust you Emerald and say that you thought about this before it happened, right? She's not gonna go out and cheat on you?

Emerald: Nope. But I know she wouldn't cheat on me, ain't that right Puppy?

Y/n's face heated up as her head nodded once more, her fangs popping out past her lips from her smiling so wide. Cinder seemed to get the memo of who wore the pants in there relationship rather quickly as she smirked towards Emerald.

Cinder: I think you got a good catch, Mercury's gonna have her head though.

Emerald: I'll knock him out before he has a chance, his lazy ass won't even kill a fly.

Y/n snickered as she held in her laugh, listening in on their conversation, but who doesn't laugh at Mercury? Let's be honest here, the guys a douche!

Emerald: Hey Cinder? Can you leave? I was in the middle of something...

Cinder smirked, knowing where this was going.

Cinder: Go easy on her, don't wanna brake her all at once.

Cinder left the room, closing the door behind her, Emerald smirked turning around and grabbing Y/n, leaning closer to her f/t, (FaunusType), ear.

Emerald: You're gonna have to take a few sick days...