Yang x Reader

:::Y/n'sPOV:::

I chuckled as Neptune hit Sun over the back of his head once more, me and the two doofuses were on a bro's day out. We've been friends ever since we were little but they chose Haven over Beacon... I miss them a lot so we always make one day a month where we can all hang out together!

Neptune: Stop it, you know that spit is just as bad as water!

Sun: Nah, it's just spit. Besides, I can spit on you at any moment...

Neptune: Don't you dare even think to try it!

As they argued I continued walking with them down the street, bored out fo my mind- eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

Y/n: I'm so bored! There's nothing to do today!

I pulled my hood further up my neck as the sun attempted to bake it, Neptune looked at me, while Sun started smirking.

Sun: Well, we could always play...tap.

I blushed, tap is a game where your friends or people playing the game with you choose a person and when the person isn't looking you tap they're but and hide, if you don't get caught then your safe but if you get caught your friends choose a 'punishment' for you, last time Neptune lost and had to jump in a ice cold lake...it was totally and completely Sun's idea...totally...

Y/n: You know what, why not? It's not like we know any of the people around here.

They both nodded and we looked around, eventually they both found someone for me to 'tap'.

Sun: We dare you to tap....Yang!

Y/n: What!? When did she get here!?

I looked towards the entrance and saw all of team RWBY....me and my big mouth...

Neptune: And if you get caught you have to....brake your scroll.

(I attempted to type Neptune the first time and it autocorrected to 'Naw Prune'...wtf?)

My face went white and I stared at them in disbelief, my scroll is my life, my free time is always spent on it writing or reading online books, or drawing! If I lost it I don't know what I'd do...

Y/n: There is going to be a large amount of Karma for you two when It's your turns.

I slowly snuck into the bushes, one rule of tap...no semblances. As I was directly behind team RWBY...none of them saw me, as I stared at Yang's butt I could!'t help but blush as I slowly started creeping forward, I decided Incase they get a glimpse of my as I'm running that I should take off my jacket for now. I removed my bright red jacket and set it folded neatly behind me, my h/c ruffling up in the process, I look and saw Sun and Neptune smirking like idiots...I'll show them! I ran forward as fast as I can as I lightly tapped Yang's butt, I then sped into a shop, I heard a call do distress behind me and decided to listen in.

Yang: What!? What the!? HEY!

Ruby: What was that?

Yang: Some person just ran past me and tapped my butt!

Weiss: What!? That's insane!

Blake: That is quite rude, why do you think they did it?

I quickly snuck past them again to grab my jacket then I ran all the way back towards Sun and Neptune, they're faces were one of shock and slight fear.

Y/n: Heh, your up Sun. I dare you to tap...Blake.

Neptune: And if you get caught you have too...Dye your hair and tail green.