Salem x Reader

:::Y/nPOV:::

I smirked as I walked into the castle once again, as soon as Tyrian saw me he groaned. Ever since I've been around the castle he's been 'getting less attention from his Queen' as he likes to put it. I've been Salem's best worker ever since she first recruited me a few months back. I've haven't failed a single mission, I got rid of Little Red, that annoying blonde pun girl, and that Schnee girl. I was told by Salem not to kill the Belladonna, but instead hand her over to Adam. It's all in my semblance, my semblance is called 'Ghost', it lets me turn into a literal ghost, I'm only visible to who I want to be visible to, the way I never get caught is because every time I step out of the castle I turn invisible to everyone unless they're my allies, it's how I kill everyone- they never sense me or see me coming, I actually killed Red in a noodle shop right in front of everyone with a stab through the heart and people thought she was choking or something! It was hilarious, Emerald and Mercury watched me do it even.

Tyrian: Oh great, your back. Our Queen requests your presence in her throne room.

Y/n: Great to be back, anyways- nice talkin to ya.

Most people would be freaking out in Tyrian's presence, the man can kill anyone at anytime with one wrong move. Haha- wrong. He can't kill me, with every single time ha has tried his stinger fazes directly through my body. I smirked as his stinger went through my ghostly body, heh- nice try. That's the thing with my semblance, it's always active, I can choose if I want to fade through something/someone or if I want to touch something/someone. The only people that can physically touch me are Emerald, Mercury, Cinder, And Salem. I smiled as I walked through the doors of the throne room, my visits are always great with her.

Y/n: Hello Salem, I was told by Tyrian that you needed me for something?

Salem wasn't in her usual outfit, her hair was down and beautiful, and her robes were replaced by a fancy business like dress, something shocking and rare for sure. I could feel my face heat up as she stood up, she was in heels and the dress was fairly short, and I won't lie- I'm a legs woman. Weird, I know- but it's not uncommon.

Salem: Ah, so, how did the mission go?

Y/n: It went well, the trade off worked perfectly, the white fang is now 100% under our control as Adam has resigned to 'take care' of Blake. We have soldiers at our command as well as the grim.

Salem: Wonderful, this is why I like you, you get the mission done no matter what and don't return till you do.

Y/n: Yes Ma'am.

Salem: Y/n, do you know why I'm dressed like this?

Y/n: No Ma'am.

Salem: Well, I've decided as a reward for your great work that we can go out on a date.

Y/n: W-What, I, you- with me?

Salem: Yes, with you.

This is my first time stuttering, and I could feel my face go bright red. I grew a large cheeky smile on my face. I walked up the steps to her throne and grabbed her hand, kissing it all 'gentleman' like.

Y/n: Then, shall we go m'lady?

Salem: We shall.

I held her hand as we walked down the steps, Salem led me down a pattern of hallways and steps and we ended up in her 'private' dining room. A Ursa came out wearing a fake mustache and a white bow tie. I chuckled slightly as I pulled the seat out for Salem, she sat in it, and I pushed the chair back in before walking to my own seat and looking at the menu.

Y/n: What do you recommend Madam?

Salem: Well, my personal favorite is the steak and salad with red wine.

Y/n: Sounds wonderful, I think I'll try it.

I smiled as I handed the Ursa my menu, Salem did as well. We both chatted for a while before our food came out- instantly I could tell something was wrong with my food- it's not supposed sizzle or emit green gas into the air.

Y/n: Well, I don't mean to be a picky eater, but appears my food is poisoned.

Tyrian: DAMNIT!!!

Salem and I both looked in the direction of the kitchen door, I stood up slowly and sweetly smiled at Salem.

Y/n: I'm sorry to do this to you but I will be back in a few minutes.

Salem: It's quite alright, don't take too long, love.

My heart skipped a beat, she called me love. I smiled and quickly walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and slammed it on Tyrian's head, the grim all stopped and looked at me in shock and surprise.

Y/n: Don't let anyone else interfere or it'll be your heads being served to me on that silver platter, got it?

They all nodded, I smiled and walked out of the kitchen leaving Tyrian there while holding the pan. As I sat back in my seat I set the pan under the table just in case.

Y/n: I'm so sorry about that, that should be the end of that. And if it is not I have a back up plan.

Salem: As long as it's taken care of, want to try the food?

Y/n: But my food is still being ma-

I was cut off as Salem's lips locked with mine, her tongue taking over my mouth- Jeez that's some good steak, and this is a great kiss. I kissed back with just as much force. As she separated the kiss she looked at my flushed and panting face, a smirk plastered on her plump lips.

Salem: How was the steak?

Y/n: It was wonderful, May I have another taste?