Genderbent Hazel x Summer Maiden Reader

:::Y/n'sPOV:::

It hurts, it hurts so much, why would she do this? Hazel keeps throwing attacks my way, yet I can't bring myself to hurt her. Team RWBY was behind me fighting off grim, and Yang wouldn't get off my back.

Yang: Just attack her! It's not that hard!

Y/n: Just Shut! Up! You don't know how it feels! How much this hurts!

Yang was confused- but now she was just angry, her anger attracting more grim towards her general direction.

Yang: What do you mean I don't know how much it hurts!? Why would this be painful!?

Y/n: Because you don't have to fight your best friend! SO! JUST! SHUT! UP!

My rage sent a powerful shockwave towards Hazel- she was knocked back into a wall. I instantly froze... I hurt her... I hit her.

Y/n: H-Hazel? Are you ok!?

Hazel: Why would you care!? Your just another obstacle in our way!

Y/n: Because I care for you! You and your sister! Just because she died doesn't mean you have to do this!

Hazel: Yes I do! Ozpin caused her death! He has to pay- he took away my world, so I'll take away his! Everything he's ever known will crumble!

Y/n: Ozpin has done a lot of shit! It doesn't mean we have to destroy the entire world over it! I can never forgive Ozpin for what he's done to my family, they all died because of him, yet you don't see me trying to murder humanity because of it!

Hazel: You don't know this pain! You don't know pain at all!

Y/n: I don't know at all pain!? I don't know pain!? PAIN IS LOSING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT THEY RUN AWAY AND JOIN SALEM'S PLAN FOR WORLD DESTRUCTION JUST BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIR SISTER! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE ALONE WITH THE GRIM HAZEL, YOU ABANDONED EVERYTHING WE EVER KNEW- WHAT ABOUT ME HUH!? YOUR ENTIRE WORLD DISAPPEARED!? SO AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE APART OF YOUR WORLD!?

Hazel: W-Wait...Y/n!?

Y/n: No shit Hazel! Who else do you think I am!?

Hazel: Why are you siding with them!? They killed your family!

Y/n: I'm siding with them because if Salem wins then the world will be chaos, why make the entire world suffer because of one idiot's mistakes!?

Hazel: He has to pay!

Y/n: He has! He's suffering right now! All of his past mistakes led up to this moment! Everyone is suffering because of him! He's being eaten alive by the guilt!

Hazel froze for a second, her entire stature seemed to become soft, and her face turned into one of sorrow.

Hazel: I, I just- I didn't mean to leave you... I never meant for you to get hurt... it's just- she was there and then she just wasn't...it all happened so fast!

Y/n: Shh, calm down. It's alright. I know, it happened to me too. We have to move on, if we live in the past things like this happen.

I pointed all around me, showing the completely destroyed village that just happened to be in the middle of our battle. Hazel's eyes widened, her stature drooping a lot more.

Hazel: I didn't mean for this to happen- I just wanted to avenge my sister.

Y/n: I know you didn't, but you can still change. You don't have to fallow Salem anymore- it can be like old times, me and you traveling around, jumping in lakes and throwing rocks. You just have to let go of the past.

Hazel: I can't-

Y/n: You can! I won't lose you again! If you walk away now then there's no going back! This is your one chance to change!

Hazel: Why do you even care!?

Y/n: Because I love you!

I took a small step back, realizing my mistake... I can't help it, I love her so much and she's never even given me a sign that she likes me- hell if anything the only signs she gives are telling me to back off. I just sighed, looking at my feet. I can't run now, I can't leave her like this.

Y/n: Look, you don't have to except my confession but please, please stop this. You don't have to do this, make people suffer over a little childish grudge.

Hazel was staring at the ground, I just sighed and started walking forward towards her. As I stood in front of her while she was on her knees I started to hold my arm out, lending her a hand.

Y/n: You can still change, it doesn't  have to be this way.

Hazel looked her, tears in her eyes.

Hazel: I know.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up, but I was suddenly yanked forward closer to her. As she pulled me closer she smashed her lips together, she licked my bottom lip and I slowly opened my mouth. As our tongues intertwined she wrapped her arms around my waste, I smiled as she pulled away slowly.

Hazel: I love you too, the day 'she' died was the day I was planning to confess.

Y/n: You do know today is her death anniversary right? It was just postponed by 6-7 years.

Hazel stared at my eyes as she slowly started to smile, more tears forming in her eyes.

Hazel: You haven't changed one bit, not at all....still blunt as hell too.

I chuckled and lightly punched her shoulder, a large smile plastered on my face.

Y/n: Heh, welcome back old friend, and welcome to the right side of the tracks...babe.