{1}

"Your nothing but a useless piece of shit, Y/N!" A boy named Dylan shouted, kicking you in the side.

You were on the ground right now. Why? Because Dylan and his little payed friends were deciding to tell you how worthless you were.

"Shut up, Dylan. I have REAL friends... Unlike you. You PAY them to stay by your side." Y/N said, getting up to her feet.

"Oh yeah? Well if you have friends, then where are they? Huh?" One of Dylan's friends, Catherine, said.

"Dude. You really think anyone will be out right now? Its nearly Midnight. Go mind your own fucking business why don't cha." Y/N said, storming off.

Dylan threw something at Y/N and he missed.

"This isn't over you little cunt!" Justin, another friend of Dylan's, shouted.

Y/N turned around and flipped them off before runnin towards her favorite Café.

She opened the door and ordered herself a hot chocolate. It was the only thing on the menu that probably wouldn't keep her up all night.

Sure, she isn't in school anymore, but she has a job as a waiter at -insert restaurant name here-.

Y/N sat down after ordering and giving her name to the cash register person.

She looked out the window and watched as people walked by.

Hey there, Y/N.

Y/N looked around, having heard someone. No one was looking at her, so she decided not to say anything.

I know you hear me. And i'm not at that little Café dear.

Y/N heard the same voice, she looked around a bit more.

Who are you?
You thought, mainly questioning the voice.

Normally, I would say that i'm your worst nightmare... But I just need a little help escaping... Him. The voice spoke.

Tell me your damn identity. You replied, trying not to lose it when the waiter came with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks." You say to the waiter.

The name's Anti. And your name is Y/N. Now help me. The voice told you.

Fuck off.

You got up and asked the people who worked there for a to-go cup. Just so that if you did lose it, it wouldn't be in public.

The people came with one, and you dumped the cug of hot chocoa into the plastic one. You thanked the people and left.

Y/N stepped out into the cold air of Brighton.

Quickly, you began to walk home.

You can't ignore me forever, dear. The so-called Anti said.

You realized that the voice got louder as you walked.

Him. He's Right there. The voice continued, only getting louder as you passed by a man wearing a gamer beanie with a Berlin jumper.

You recognized him instantly.

It was your favorite Youtuber: Jacksepticeye.

He looked a little pissed as he was whispering under his breath.

You know him. I know you do. And I know that you know me as well. Ask him whats wrong. Now. Anti demanded.

You had no control over your own body as you walked towards Seàn.

"Umm.. Anti.. Stop." You say under your breath, as you continued to walk.

"Uhh.. Hi." You say as you encounter Jack.

He looked at you for a second.

"Hi there!" He said, sounding like his normal self.

Ask him. Anti said, his voice louder than ever.

"You looked a little mad a second ago.. You alright?" You ask, instantly regretting it.

"Yeah, just... Thinking. What brings your attention to me?" Jack asked you.

"Oh um.. I was just walking by and I saw you whispering to yourself." You say.

"Oh.. That was... I just.. Um.." Jack said, trying not to say the wrong thing.

"Listen.. It's okay. I should just leave now.." You say, starting to walk away.

"Right.. Nice meeting you, umm."

"Y/N. Im Y/N." You say.

"Well my name is J-"

"Jack. Yeah, I know. You're my favorite Youtuber, so yeah. See you later.. Or never.. You never really know who you'll run into." You say.

"Well, yeah.. See you around!" Jack says, giving a little wave.

"Bye." You say, turning to go home.

Step one complete: talk to Jack. Now, you'll see him tomorrow at a store. You'll talk to him about a voice in your head. Got it? Anti said suddenly.

Whatever glitch bitch. You thought.

A/N
Sorry if its not the best so far.. And sorry if you have a friend or relative or your name is Dylan, Catherine, or Justin. Its the first three names that came to mind. Well, have a great day or night!!

Cya, dudes or dudettes!!

-Violet