{7}

//Y/N's P.O.V.//

That spray bottle you decided to buy would come in super handy.

Especially since Anti apparently HATES water.

Right now, you were in your room, looking for dirty clothes that needed to be washed. Mainly since you had nothing better to do.

Anti walked by the door only to look inside a few seconds later.

"W̸h̶a̶t̸ ̴c̸h̵a̵ ̷d̵o̴i̴n̶g̴?̵" Anti asked, looking around a little while stepping into the room. His hands were behind his back.

"Nothing. What do you have." You sighed, rubbing the bridge of your nose.

"N̵n̸o̵o̸o̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̷g̵." He replies.

You got up and walked towards him with something in your hands.

The spray bottle.

Y/N tries to see what's in his hands, but he turns to face her every time.

You asked for it. You think, smirking at the thought.

Y/N pulls the spray bottle from behind her back and aims it at Anti's face.

"Drop it." You demand.

Anti's eyes widen ever so slightly, then he smirks.

"N̴o̵.̵" He refuses.

You squirt the water at his face and his eyes squeeze shut as he uses both of his hands to cover his face. In one of his hands was a knife.

Y/N continues to spray him in the face as she gets closer to him, he backs away but hits a wall.

Now he's cornered.

Finally, Y/N got close enough to snatch the knife. So she did, and immediately threw it to the ground, landing underneath the bed.

"F̵U̸C̸K̴!̵!̶ ̵S̸-̴S̸t̵o̸p̷ ̷i̷t̶ ̴y̶o̶u̷ ̸p̵u̷n̵y̴ ̵h̴-̷h̸u̵m̴a̷n̶!̵!̸" Anti demands.

You listen, and put the spray bottle away in a holster that you created a few hours ago.

Anti watches as you slowly pull your hand away from the spray bottle.

"T̵h̶a̸n̶k̴ ̸y̶o̴u̷.̴.̶.̸ ̷N̵o̸w̷,̷ ̸I̵ ̶w̵a̶n̴t̷e̶d̶ ̴t̶o̶ ̸a̶s̸k̶ ̸w̸h̶e̸r̷e̸ ̸I̴ ̴w̷o̵u̷l̶d̴ ̴s̶l̷e̸e̵p̶.̵.̶ ̶I̸ ̴s̷a̶w̵ ̵a̷ ̷b̶e̵d̵r̸o̷o̵m̴ ̷t̵h̸a̶t̶ ̴d̵i̸d̵n̵t̵ ̵l̷o̶o̷k̴ ̷l̷i̶k̴e̷ ̵i̷t̷ ̴w̷a̵s̶ ̶b̷e̷i̴n̴g̷ ̸u̷s̴e̶d̶ ̴d̸o̶w̴n̶ ̵t̵h̷-̷"

"Couch. You are sleeping on the couch." You tell him, then lean really close to his ear to say, "Sorry Jack."

You smirk as you see Anti blush a little.

Anti clears his throut and says, "H̸e̵ ̵s̵a̶y̴s̷ ̷i̷t̶s̸ ̷f̷i̶n̵e̴.̶"

"Wait.. You can hear him?" Y/N asks, surprised.

"I̵f̶ ̴h̷e̵ ̸c̵a̶n̵ ̸h̴e̶a̵r̷ ̸m̷e̸ ̸w̴h̵e̵n̸ ̷I̴'̷m̶ ̷n̵o̸t̸ ̷p̷o̷s̴s̵e̸s̶s̴i̴n̷g̷ ̷h̸i̶m̶,̸ ̴t̵h̶e̴n̶ ̴I̸ ̴c̷a̸n̷ ̸h̶e̸a̷r̴ ̷h̸i̸m̴ ̵w̵h̸e̷n̴ ̴h̵e̶ ̵i̶s̶n̴'̶t̵ ̴i̷n̶ ̷c̶o̸n̸t̶r̴o̷l̴.̴" Anti explained.

"Oh... SUP JACK-A-BOI!! YOU OKAY IN THERE?!" You yell into Anti's ear, making him bump into the wall.

"H̸e̶ ̴s̴a̵y̷s̴:̴ ̷F̴U̷C̴K̸ ̷O̵F̴F̷!" Anti returned the yelling.

"Okay okay. I know for a fact that Jack didn't say that. So... You know how I was able to hear you whenever you weren't in control, does that mean I can hear Jack in my head like i did you?" Y/N asked.

Do this answer the question? You heard the familiar Irish voice ask.