{12}

Y/N wandered around the house a bunch more and couldn't find Anti anywhere.

Obviously, he wasn't in the house and Y/N just couldn't let go what had happened.

Meanwhile, Anti was lurking in a nearby alley. He honestly didn't know what he just did or why he did it.

Y/N was right. He is dangerous. He knew he was.

And he also was literally just someone who was created from an imagination. So how did he have feelings? Or just emotions in general?

Anti would probably only have one answer to that.

He was still a part of Jack. He was still a nice person but with a cold heart, and never really showed his nice side.

That was the only answer he had.

Y/N soon went outside to look for Anti. She wouldn't give up. And she didn't exactly know why.

She ran into Jack, who was walking down the street, seeming to go to a coffee shop.

"Oh, hey Y/N." Jack said with a small smile.

"H-hey... I uh... I lost Anti. He just disappeared after... after he did something." Y/N explained, not really wanting to say what Anti did before he teleported.

"You what?!" Jack neatly shouted. "We have to find him. Now."

Jack grabbed Y/N's hand and started to run to where he thought Anti might be. He only thought of this place because of Anti being stuck in his head all those years.

They were at a graveyard.

Jack and Y/N looked around, splitting up to cover more ground even though there wasnt much to search.

After a while, the two covered the entire graveyard and Jack took Y/N to a few different alleys.

And it only took a few alleys to find Anti, seemingly crying behind a trash bin. Of course, the two didnt know if he was or not because he was hiding. They only knew it was him because there was a green glow where he was at, and a bunch of glitches appearing from the side of his hiding spot.

Y/N instantly ran over to Anti and embraced him in a hug. That only earned a startled little shove from the glitch.

"Ẏ-Ẏ/Ṇ? ẆḧḀṮ Ḁṙḕ ẏṏṳ ḊṏḭṆḠ ḧḕṙḕ?" Anti questioned.

((Btw I had to use a different text generator because Google is being a bitch.))

"You really think I was gonna just leave you after what you did?" Y/N asked while Jack stood in the background, watching curiously.

"ẆḕḶḶ... ẏḕḀḧ! ẆḧḀṮ Ḭ ḊḭḊ ẇḀṠṆṮ ṠṏṁḕṮḧḭṆḠ Ḁ ḠḶḭṮḉḧ ḶḭḲḕ ṁḕ ṠḧṏṳḶḊ Ḋṏ.. ḃḕṠḭḊḕṠ.. ẏṏṳ ṠḀḭḊ Ḭ ẇḀṠ ḊḀṆḠḕṙṏṳṠ.." The glitch admitted.

"Yeah... But that doesnt mean- look. Just come back. You can either come with me, or go with Jack. Your decision.." Y/N said, reaching for Anti's hand.

Jack kinda lingered near the enterance of the alley at this point in case someone came by.

Anti hesitated before finally grabbing Y/N's hand.

"Me or Jack?" Y/N asked, since she said that he could decide.

"Ẏṏṳ, ṏḃṼḭṏṳṠḶẏ. Ḭ'Ṽḕ ḃḕḕṆ ṠṮṳḉḲ ḭṆ ḧḭṠ ḊḀṁṆ ḧḕḀḊ ḟṏṙ ḀṠ ḶṏṆḠ ḀṠ Ḭ ḉḀṆ ṙḕṁḕṁḃḕṙ..." Anti remarked, muttering some of it.

"Alright. Lets go." Y/N said to Jack as she held Anti's hand, dragging him towards the enterance of the alleyway.

Anti suddenly grabbed Jack's hand as the two barely passed by, sending up a cloud of green smoke.

Jack looked around at his new surroundings, coughing.

He was in his recording room, no Anti or Y/N to be seen.

However, Anti and Y/N were at Y/N's house, in the living room.

Y/N looked around at her new surroundings, noticing a few things that she had decorated when she first moved there. She spotted Anti on the couch, looking drained out.

Y/N walked over to Anti and sat on the couch next to him. The whole situation seemed awkward.

"So, uh... Anti?" Y/N says, not really looking at him. "I'm sorry for... Judging you. I shouldnt have. The truth is... I think I love you.. But.. I dont really..."

Y/N looked over to tell him the rest, only to find that he had fallen asleep.

Y/N sighed as she left the room, going to the stairs. She looked back at Anti and smiled before going to her room to rest as well.