{6}

Anti finally cooperated enough to where you could take him home without much trouble.

Sure, there were a few stares, and a few people got autographs. And Anti was forced to sign them as Jack whenever they asked.

Luckily, you made it home. Which was good.

Y/N lead Anti into the house and made him sit down on the couch.

"Don't do anything. Got it?" Y/N told and asked Anti.

"W̶h̶a̶t̸e̷v̴e̶r̷." The glitch muttered, instantly picking uo the tv remote.

"What are you doing?! I said not to do anything!" You smirk.

"N̷o̷t̶ ̵e̷v̶e̴n̴ ̵a̸ ̷b̵i̷t̶ ̴o̸f̴ ̴t̸v̶?̴?̴" He whined.

"Ugh. Fine. But nothing else! I need to go and take a shower. There are cameras in this room and any other room that isn't a bedroom or bathroom. Got it? And they can't glitch either." You say, pointing out multiple cameras in the living room.

"J̴e̸e̶z̷ ̵y̷o̴u̷ ̵d̴o̸n̵t̵ ̴l̶e̷t̴ ̸A̴N̴Y̸O̵N̶E̴ ̵g̶e̴t̵ ̶b̶y̴ ̴y̶o̵u̵.̸ ̸H̵u̵h̶?̴" Anti said, looking around the room.

"Nope." And with that, you went upstairs and took a shower.

//Anti's P.O.V.//

Welp, I guess I'm not going anywhere.

Anti slumpled down on the couch and put on a show. He didn't know what show it was, but it was a cop show with two main characters. The character named Cole was hilarious. And the other one -the black male- named Murtagh was always trying to make sure that Cole didn't do anything too out of control. Which almost never worked.

Anti had a good laugh out of most of the show.

It was a commercial break at the moment. Meaning he had his attention somewhere else.

"And now, back to Lethal Weapon." The tv said.

So its called Lethal Weapon, huh? I thought to myself, looking back at the tv.

Suddenly, the TV shut off.

"O̸h̶ ̵c̴o̸m̸e̴ ̷o̵n̴!̸ ̸I̴ ̶w̸a̴s̵ ̸e̵n̴j̵o̵y̶i̴n̷g̶ ̸t̵h̶-̶"

"Oh boo-hoo. Its time for lunch. You hungry?" Y/N cut me off.

I glanced at her.

"̸D̸e̷m̵o̵n̴s̴ ̶d̵o̷n̷'̷t̴ ̶e̵a̶t̵.̵.̷.̷"̷ I told her.

"Well Jack does. So get your ass in here." Y/N said, going into the kitchen.

I sighed, but got to my feet and walked.

Y/N was at the fridge seeing if there was anything to eat or something.

"W̵h̵y̷ ̵m̶u̸s̵t̸ ̵I̸ ̸s̸i̴t̷ ̴h̴e̶r̴e̵ ̸a̴n̴d̶ ̵e̴a̸t̵ ̷s̷o̷m̶e̴t̷h̶i̶n̷g̶ ̴i̴f̵ ̷i̶'̶m̷ ̴n̴o̸t̴ ̵h̵u̷n̴g̷r̸y̵?̶" I asked her.

"Because, if you want to be your own person, you have to make sure that Jack stays alive. Otherwise you'd have to steal someone elses body and the process would probably take longer to do." Y/N said to me.

".̴.̶.̶.̵t̸r̶u̷e̵.̶.̵.̵.̴"

"So sit your ass down and eat this." Y/N said, handing me a plate with pizza on it. It was pineapple. My favorite.

I snatched the plate away and teleported to the table to sit.

"If i knew you could teleport it would've been easier to fucking get here." I heard Y/N say from the fridge.

"Y̶e̸a̶h̴ ̷y̴e̸a̷h̸ ̶y̸e̶a̵h̴.̸.̸ ̷S̵h̷u̶t̶ ̵u̵p̵.̸" I say, in between bites.

"Fuck off, Anti." Y/N says, coming to the table with her own slice of pizza.

"I̷ ̶w̷o̴u̸l̵d̴ ̶b̷u̷t̴ ̵I̶ ̸w̶o̶u̴-̴ ̴w̸a̶i̶t̸.̵ ̷I̸ ̸c̴a̷n̶.̵" I say, cutting myself off in between, as i reached for my pants zipper.

"ANTI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! NO!! BAD ANTI!! BAD!!" Y/N screamed, running to the counter to get a spray bottle. She sprayed me with it.

*hisssss*

"S̶-̸S̸T̸O̷P̶!̴!̸" I screamed, dodging her every move.

This is gonna be harder than I thought..