{8}

Your eyes widened at the sudden voice in your head.

Jack..?

The one and only... Anti isn't cutting himself is he?

You quickly look at Anti's wrists and neck.

No.

That's good. So where are we right now?

My place.

Ahhh, that's why I didn't recognize it.. Still getting used to seeing my surroundings when Anti's in control..

Don't blame ya. You wouldn't know exac-

"I̴ ̸c̵a̵n̵ ̵h̸e̸a̷r̷ ̷y̷a̷ ̴k̷n̷o̵w̷.̶ ̸I̵m̷a̵ ̶g̶o̵ ̷t̶o̸ ̴b̵e̷d̶ ̵a̴n̶d̴ ̶s̸o̵ ̵i̷s̷ ̷J̷a̵c̴k̴.̴" Anti interupted.

"Right. Okay." You say, getting up to make sure he actually went to the couch.

He did.

So, you went back upstairs into your room basically since you knew that Anti was probably actually going to bed, and since in your closet is where you can see everything thats happening on the cameras.

You still there?

Yeah.

Well tomorrow, I need you to force Anti to make a video saying that I'll be gone for a bit.

I can try to do that.

Thanks, Y/N.

No problem, Jack. Gotta make sure your fans don't suspect you being dead or something.. Am I right?

Yeah.. Well, ima let you do your thing. Uh.. Cya tomorrow.. Or talk to you tomorrow at least.

Okay. Cya.

A few seconds of silence passed by, and once you were sure that Jack was gone, you went into the closet and looked at the screens.

Anti wasn't sleeping, instead, he was watching Lethal Weapon.

"Little liar." Y/N whispered.

You watched as he disappeared from the couch and he reappeared on a different screen. The kitchen. He was stealing your (favorite type of Chips)

"*le gasp* How DARE he." You whisper.

Y/N quickly, but quietly, ran downstairs.

She saw Anti still at the cabinets stealing your chips. He was distracted.

Y/N tip-toed somewhat closer to Anti, but left enough space so you could...

WABAM!!

You tackled him! Good job!

J̸̢̢̡̡̺̪̹̲͖̺̺͙͍̩̭̿̆̔̀͒̾͑͐̔̈́͗̇̎͜ͅĒ̸͔̺̗̳͙̣̗̜͒̽͊̐͛̿́̽̑S̷̨̛̖̖̯͎̞͈̻̤̱̹̜̰̠̬̦͎̝̋̉͌̚U̵̢̧̞͎̤̪̰̎̀̌͑̓̎̉̀̉͂́͋̂͝Ş̸̧̢͇͖͎͙̲͉͚͍̲̣͎̺̝̼͙̀͛̾̋̊̉̑̎̅̑͆̿̈̚͠ ̶̧̡̳͇̜͇̟̜̣͎̙͉̖̣̩̯̈̊̑͊̔͌̋̈́̀̑̀͌͠͝C̷̬̥̞̲̗̯͉̤̈̾̃̀̅̐̉̈́̂̐̓̀͐̉̈́̎̄̔̚Ḩ̷̢̫̬̙̯̣͉̼͈̻́R̴̮͚̲̣̺̝͕̿̏̔͛́̀̃̆̉̊̉̉̏͒͋̀͝͠͝Ŗ̷̻̖͕̰̳̭͙̙͍̣̮̣̤̎̐̽̌͜R̷̥̒̒̔̏́͊̽̐̕͝Ŗ̸̦́̈͑̔̍̏Ǐ̷̡̹̼̤̣̼͚͍̟̳̖̙͊̑̽̏͠ͅͅS̴͉̺̮̱̙̤̱̗̘̲̜̪̾̌̊̂̀͑̾̃̎͒͗͆̆͒͝ͅṬ̷̢̡̭̞̖̜̱̗̲̺͇̠̬̉̅̄̏̔̾͐̋̀̏̽̅͑͆͘͘

Y/N snatched the chips away from him.

"MINE." You screeched.

"J̴E̸S̶U̵S̶ ̵F̴U̷C̵K̵I̶N̴G̸ ̷C̴H̶R̵I̸S̷T̵ ̸Y̴O̷U̶ ̴S̷C̷A̶R̷E̷D̶ ̵T̴H̸E̶ ̵S̸H̵I̵T̵ ̷O̵U̶T̵T̷A̷ ̴M̴E̶!" Anti shouted.

Good job Y/N!

Thanks! Hope you're okay..

I'm fine.

Good.

"No one. And I mean NO ONE, steals MY CHIPS." You say, smacking Anti.

"O̸w̶!̸ ̵S̸t̴o̸p̸!̵ ̶I̶ ̶p̵r̴o̷m̷i̷s̵e̵ ̵i̸t̶ ̴w̸o̵n̴t̵ ̴h̷a̶p̸p̵e̶n̷ ̵a̷g̶-̸"

HIISSSSSSSS

"SPRAY BOTTLE MOTHA FUCKA!!" Y/N shouted, spraying Anti in the face repeatedly.

"S̴T̴O̸P̷!̵

"Fine. But promise you'll never EVAH steal my chips." You say, aiming at his face with the spray bottle.

".̶.̶.̸p̸r̶o̸m̷i̷s̶e̵.̵" Anti spat, mainly because of the water.

A/N
Sorry that this chapter is late and if it's shorter than usual. I couldn't think of anything to add for this chapter and didn't want to post a chapter that would literally have been only a few paragraphs long.
Also, did you notice the cover? Its better now lol. Thank books_are_my_tardis for that one. Anyway, cya later dudes/dudettes!
-violet