Why?

Her mouth hung open as she saw Mon el in his boxers with the biggest smile ever, his arms around another woman who was wearing his shirt.

He turned around to see Kara, suddenly they smile on his face had vanished and was plastered with confusion.

"Kara? What are you doing? Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" He asked talking his hands off the other woman.

Sniffling she said in total disbelief,
"That is all you can say right now?"

She began to raise her voice, "WHEN I COME HOME TO SURPRISE MY FUCKING FIANCÉE AND SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE? NO EXPLANATION FOR WHATS HAPPENING JUST ASKING ME WHY I CAME INTO MY OWN DAMN HOME?!" She didn't care if people could hear, she wanted to understand.

"Why?" She whispered as she was created a puddle of tears.

"I-I-i was missing you and a few days after you called we," gesturing to the other woman, who looked confused, "started to talk and one thing led to the other and..." he just left his explanation there not even shedding a tear.

"I-I should go." The lady said, "I'm sorry he didn't tell me he was engaged." She continued apologetically.

As she was about to move Kara shook her head and said, "No. Stay. Apparently you could give Mon el something I couldn't." She turned her back to them still sobbing.

"No, Kara wait..." he said hoping she wouldn't leave.

"Bye Mon el. You can keep the loft. I'm never coming back." She said with no expression other than the tears streaming down her face.

She put her duffel bag down, pulled the engagement ring off her left hand and threw it at his face. In one swift move she grabbed her motorbike helmet and her bag and walked out the door not giving them another look.

Once she was outside, she slid her back down the wall, wailing. After a while she noticed that no one left the building and that it was sort of dark. So, she picked up her phone and dialled the only person she could thing of. Barry.

CENTRAL CITY-

All in casual yet smart attire were: Barry, Iris, Joe, Cisco, Caitlin, Harry, Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Lyla, Thea, Roy, Laurel, Malcolm, Sara, Nate, Ray, Zari, Amaya and Mick (Dinah, Curtis and René are looking after the city). They were all in Barry and Iris' loft celebrating his and Kara's return. But one of the guests of honour wasn't here.

"Hey, Barry where's Kara?" Oliver asked a bit confused.

Barry gave him a cheeky grin, wiggled his eyebrows at him and said, "well someone really missed Kara, huh?"

"What. No. I was just wondering seeming as the party was for both of you." Oliver replied unconvincingly.

Mixes of "mmhmm" and "sure" echoed through the loft. Oliver gave them all the death glare but no one flinched.

"Honestly, I don't know I told her to come and she said she will. Hey Speedy, lower they music imma call Kara." Barry called out. Just as her was about to unlock his phone, she rang.

"Speak of the devil." He chuckled. He slid it to answer and put it in speaker.

"Hey Kara! Where are you? I thought you said you were coming." Barry said energetically.

All he heard was heavy breaths on the other side. "Kara?" He asks worriedly.

He heard slight sniffling on her end and as he was about to speak she said, "Barry, c-can I stay a while. I, um, can't stay here in National any longer." She spoke softly, as though it was a whisper.

Barry said, without hesitation, gritting his teeth, "Kara. What. Did. He. Do?"

Another sniffle came through his phone before she answered. She gave a small chuckle as asked, "How'd you know?"

His reply was simple. "Big brother instincts."

"Well, I was um coming to o-the loft and when I opened the door," she let out a huge sniffle and sighed,"when I opened the door I saw him with arms around someone else." She said closing her eyes as a new wave of tears came breaking through.

Everyone around Barry looked either pissed or sorry for her. Oliver especially was REALLY pissed.

He strode up to the phone and said,
"You're saying that while you have been fighting across the world, for this country, for you fiancée, who should be your ex as of now, and he just cheats with zero explanation or remorse."

"Yeah." She said softly, "and don't worry Ollie I threw his ring back at his face. I think it landed in his coffee." She softly replied trying to take away some tension. "Anyway, um Barry can I maybe stay in Central for a whi-"

Cutting her off he and Iris said at the same time "sure".

"Thanks."

"Do you need me or Ollie to pick you up?" Barry asked softly.

"No. No. I'll drive on my bike. I need some air." Kara sighed. "But thank you do the offer. You and Ollie." When saying that a small smile crept onto Oliver face.

"Hey Kara, ne volnuysya. U tebya sil'noye serdtse. (Don't worry, Kara. You have a strong heart)" Barry said in Russian.

"Blagodaryu vas Barry (Thank you Barry)." Kara replied in Russian. "Bye Barr, see you. And sorry for being a downer guys" Kara said that last bit a bit louder so everyone could hear.

"Don't worry Kara. Plus I'm sure Sara and Oliver will happily kick his ass." Caitlin said.

"Ooh, sorry guys, Barry's got dibs. When we were on the train he said and I quote - I will kick his ass if he hurts you.- so you will need to get in a line." She said a bit happier than before.

Snippets of laughter could be heard throughout the loft followed by nods of confirmation from Oliver and Sara.

"Okay Kara, see you in 30." Barry says before hearing the dial tone.

"So the order of kicking Mon-Bitches ass is: Kara, me, Ollie then Sara. And Alex will probably be part of this session." Barry said, but the mention of Alex caused a certain blondes cheeks to light up.

Acknowledging this Oliver said with a knowing grin.

"Is there something we should know Sara."

"Whaaa... noo." Sara said in a really high voice. She cleared her throat and said in a deep voice. "Nope, nothing to know."

"Sure thing boss." Mick said from across the room. A new wave of laughter followed from that.