You Messed With The Wrong Girl

Mon el looked back a saw a hurt Kara and an angry Oliver, Barry and Sara. "Hey, I was looking everywhere for you." He said as he drew closer, trying to touch her cheek. Kara just moved back and looked at the floor. Mon el just looked confused at her and continued. "What're you doing babe?" Kara's head immediately shot up.

"Babe?" She asked, her eyes twitching and voice booming. "Why the hell are you calling me that?"

"Because you're my fiancé." He laughed.

"I'm your fiancé?" She mimicked. "If you loved me enough maybe I would. But you don't."

"Of course I do."

"YOU HAD ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE LOFT YOU DUMBASS!" Kara bellowed, drawing more attention to her and her idiotic ex.

Oliver, Barry and Sara stood united behind Kara, just waiting to lay all their moves on his ass. Sara's handy League training, Oliver's training form Lian Yu and ARGUS and Barry's military training. All waiting for a signal of some sort.

Mon el drew closer one more time only to be met with Kara's precise right hook sending him on the floor. "Come closer one more time or you'll be hit with more than a fist." Kara threatened.

"She was a MISTAKE! Kara please. I'm sorry." He begged.

"A mistake?" Barry said. "If she was a mistake, why not look for Kara immediately afterward? If you loved her as much as you say, why do it in the first place?" Barry seethed.

"I did look for her." Mon el answered. "I'm here aren't I?"

"A whole day after." Sara pointed out. "Why not the moment she left. She was outside the building long enough. You didn't come out."

Mon el had nothing to say after that. He just stood up to reach Kara one last time, who looked like a hurt puppy. Her eyes were threatening to let out a waterfall, her face red with anger or sadness- no one could tell at this point- her fists curled up in a ball, waiting to explode. As soon as he took that step Oliver stepped in and punched him square in the jaw. His face, on the other hand, was red with rage, veins popping out of his forehead and muscles tensing. Mon el was vulnerable on the floor, just waiting for another punch but it was halted by the sound of the elevator opening.

Out came a very angry Alex Danvers, in ripped jeans, a black tee and a black leather jacket, hands immediately grabbing her gun, pointing it at Mon el. She strode forward, like a lion, walking up to it's prey. "You stay the FUCK down. Got it?"

Sara was at a loss for words when she saw Alex walk in. She was intimidated and turned on at the same time at her presence.

"You're lucky I abide by government laws or I would empty this whole magazine into you. And then some." Alex said, hesitating to holster her gun. She grabbed Mon el by the collars, hoisting him up and into a wall. "You hurt my sister. My little sister. THE ONE GODDAMN THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!" She roared right in his face. "And you have the audacity to come in here and call her your fiancé? That is just rich." She turned him from the wall he was against and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

Barry came up to him, not even letting him get off the floor before kicking him in the stomach.

"We delayed deployment for you. Did you know that?"

"What?"

"We waited for you to ring Kara back seeming as you just hung up before. It was a risky op and if things went wrong she would need to have said goodbye." Barry said only to be met with a shocked Mon el.

"Alex rang," he continued "with Lena, Winn and everyone from National City. Everyone from Central and Star did a big group one, but the only person missing was you. Her so-called fiancé. We waited almost two weeks. Time we could've spent setting up a plan to finish the job early, but you didn't say goodbye." At this point Barry had tears in his eyes. Kara was his sister in all but blood. And this son of a bitch hurt her.