Memeology

Comment: Peter and shuri try to educate steve in the wonderful world of memes.

Please reference lots of memes. – Stark-staffie

Alright, lez do it.

Prompt: Peter and Shuri try and educate Steve with memes. (Idk how to word that...)

LES GET INTO IT.

EX DEEEEEEEE (I just had a bunch of sugar)

OoOoOo

Steve was just cooking lunch like every other normal day. Cooking for a house of super heros, some with huge appetites and others with enhanced metabolisms, plus there's two teenagers, it takes a while. Steve just settled on biking pasta and making meat sauce to go with it. All was going well until he decided to check his phone.

.

.

PeterliciousParkervicious: Hey Steve I'm hungry.

Steve: Hold on, I'm almost done kiddo.

PeterliciousParkervicious: whatcha making?

Steve: Pasta with meat sauce.

PeterliciousParkervicious: Sounds good, thanks Stevie :D

Steve: No problem kiddie. ;)

.

.

As soon as he was about to put his phone down he felt a kick in the back of his legs, causing him to fold over onto the ground.

"BAHAHAHA! YOU FOLDED HIM OH MY GOSH!" Peter cackled.

Shuri was rolling on the floor, laughing so hard there were tears in her eyes. "I-I can't breathe!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Steve just got up and stared at the two, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment. Once they calmed down they decided it was a good time to say something.

"How did you take down Captain America?" Shuri asked.

"Wha-" Steve was cut off by Peter.

"We shot him in ze legs because his shield iz the size of a dinner plate and he's an idiot."

Once again, the teens were laughing so hard they were crying.

"BROOOO IM DYING!" Shuri yelled through laughs.

Steve just stood there, a mix of hurt and confusion on a face.

"I'm ganna go...."

Peter then webbed his hands and legs together.

"Oh no you don't." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Peter what are you...?"

Shuri then stabbed him with a sedative, causing captain to go to sleep.

"Welp, I'm not carrying that, you can." Shuri said as she threw the needle onto the floor.

"Why me?"

"Because- I-I got homework." Shuri replied.

"What homework? You don't even go to fuckin- I'm ganna pretend you didn't even say that."

"You said it, own it."

"You've been watching too much doctor Phil."

"What do you mean, you said the exact same thing to Tony when he asked you to go to Germany." Shuri smirked. Peters eyes suddenly widened.