Big Sister

Yeah ik what you're thinking. "HOW DARE U NOT UPLOAD IN MONTHS!" Truthfully, it was a mix of laziness, stress, and a lot of school work. I wanted to study to keep up my GPA but now it's summer so. Anyways here's the dm.

Dm: pls do one where Peter is like Wanda's little bro like a cute one where she helps with nightmares and panic attacks @sullen_shashati

I can do that. I think.

Prompt: Big sister Wanda

.

.

.

OoOoOo

"No," Peter said as he was in a restless sleep, tossing and turning around his bed. His forehead was drenched in sweat making his hair stick to it and his body shook from fear. His hand clutches tightly onto the blanket covering his small, frail body nearly ripping it as he pulls.

"Please! No! S-Stop it!" He yelled. His breathing became faster and more panicked as time went by. "No! Don't hurt them, please! I'll do anything! Anything! Just please!" Peter was now tossing like crazy, shaking had increased by a ton and breaths more breathless.

Soon he bolted up with a scream lodged in his throat.

Peter's eyes darted around the room in confusion and fear. Nothing could be heard in the room except for his sharp breaths and lightly. Chattering teeth.

"Fri," Peter began, "I-I can't-I."

Peters breath picked up and he brought his knees up to his chin squeezing his legs in a useless attempt to gain control. Peter began to feel a bit disoriented as he looked around once more frantically.

"God-no-I can't-"

There was then a knock on the door, though Peter hadn't heard it over his quick breaths. The knock was light and mindful, and soon the door knob was turned revealing Wanda.

Still caught up in his state, Peter hadn't seen her.

Wanda's eyes wandered around the room until they landed on peter. He looked so frightened and panicked. Wanda quickly approached the bed and sat next to Peter holding his hands in hers.

"Hey, it's ok. Just breathe. It's me Bunny, it's me. It's alright. It's Wanda," She soothes softly. Peter didn't seem to calm down much so Wanda turned him around so that he was facing her and pulled him into a warming hug, laying his head on her chest.

Peter instantly began to calm down, his tears that had been falling silently down his face rolling to a stop.

"That's it Petey, it's ok, it's ok," Wanda said quietly in his ear. "Just listen to my heart beat and match my breaths ok."

"Ok," Peter slurred.

It took and hour but Peter's breaths had eventually gone back to normal, his heart beat back at a normal rate.

"Thanks wan'a," He said in a worn out, tired voice.

"Night little brother," she said softly and kissed his head.

Soon after they both fell asleep peacefully together