The Girls Prank Peter

Alright this is a request from someone in fanfic.net (which I'm debating if I should post on anymore)

Lets just get into it.

Prompt: The girls prank Peter
.
.
.

(I just turned on garage band and I'm boppin, oh yeah)

It was an almost peaceful day and Peter was working on his web shooters in his lab Tony had made for him. The first time Peter saw it, he cried in joy, which ended with awkward hugs and shoulder pats from Tony.
Peter was content and enjoying his time alone until he felt a slight pang on his neck and sat up a little straighter, eyes still not looking away from his work. He knew what it was, who it was.

He sighed.

"Hey Wanda, what's up?" Peter asked as he sensed her walking towards him from behind.
Wanda gave him a questioning glance, even though Peter couldn't see it. Her stride not once faltering as she walked confidently up to him.
"Nothing," she replied hesitantly but took a seat next to him anyways. She put her head on his shoulder and put a piece of gum in her mouth before speaking. (No they're not dating. They're just acting like how any normal best friends would.)

"How'd you know it was me?"
Peter coughed lightly and replied in a slightly monotone voice.
"I have super senses, a-and your perfume is very distinct. It's nice though. It reminds me of the perfume Aunt May has," Peter said nervously as he kept working.

That really caught Wanda off guard, and the room quickly went back to as silent as it was before she had walked in. Wanda looked up at the ceiling blowing bubbles with her gum.
After a bit, Wanda spoke up,
"Alright then. Anyways, what's this?" Wanda gestured to the metal scattered on the table as she sat up, Peters hands never once leaving his project.
"I'm working on my web shooters. Morgan got to them and broke them on accident. I love her but sometimes, she's a handful. So I grabbed them and came here and decided to fix them."
Wanda clicked her tongue, "Tough."
There was a beat of silence. "Hey, mind if I help?"
Peter quickly glanced over at her with his large doe eyes and hummed. "Sure. I don't care."

It fell once more into a comfortable silence. After about two hours of light chatter and teaching Wanda about his web shooters, the two of them decided that they were hungry and decided to head to the kitchen.
"Hey I'll meet you up there, Yeeter," Wanda alerted as Peter headed to the door.
"Alright."

Once he got far enough, Wanda turned back around, her smile dropping as a smirk took its place, and pulled out a walkie talkie.
"Alright, Nat he's going up now. Make sure you set up the first prank. Shuri you're on deck get ready."

"Alright," Nat replies in her serious voice. "I made him some peppermint cookies and put peppermint in the ice that's in the water."
"Alright, I'm coming up now," Wanda whispered.

Wanda ran to try and catch up with Peter, but he was already in the kitchen sitting at the counter swinging his feet and staring at his phone.
"What you want, Паук младенца? Spaghetti with sauce? No sauce? Meatballs?"
"I want sauce and meatballs please," Peter replied while still on his phone.
"Hm, alright."

As Natasha got his food, Wanda took out the ice tray from the freezer that had peppermint oil in the ice. Smirking slightly, she tried to stay as casual as possible so Peters wouldn't catch on.

Wanda glances at peter, "Water?"
He looked up, finally. "Uh yeah yeah, sure."
Peter eyed her suspiciously because Wanda never did anything nice to him on purpose, and his senses were flaring.
Something wasn't right.

The drink was causing his senses to flare, so he decided to place it down in front of him and wait for the spaghetti and meatballs to be done. Wanda's smirk faltered at the action and she turned slowly towards Natasha to tell her.
"Nat, his powers are still working, he knows something is up with the water." Wanda whispers as quietly as she can, aware of Peter's super hearing.

Natasha just continues to get Peter's plate ready and gives Wanda a look to know she's got it handled. She hands the plate to Wanda to hold and grabs a bag of peppermints from the high modern cabinet and pours them into a glass bowl. She then places them on the counter where Peter was sitting, eliciting a gagging noise from Peter.
"Um, Ms. Romanoff, can you please take those away, my uh- my powers made it so that I don't like peppermint, remember?"
"Oh, right. I'm sorry, I forgot," Natasha said in a low, calm voice as she walked peppermint over to the opposite counter. "Wanda, give him his plate."

Wanda was quick to comply with Natashas wishes and she gave a subtle high five to her as she passed behind her back because of Natashas genius.
As soon as the food was in front of Peter, he dug in quickly. Natasha then took the lid off of the cake plate to place the cookies down in front of Peter for when he was finished.

Peter, oh so trusting Peter thought the peppermint scent was from the bowl of them on the counter, so he quickly gorged down his spaghetti because he was starving.
The last bite of his pasta was when he knew something was extremely wrong. His stomach started growling and it started having an after taste of...peppermint?

Slowly, Peter placed down his fork and held back gags, trying not to upset Natasha for working so hard on the food.
So he took a sip of water. Peter kept tasting more and more peppermint from that too, and Peter just thought it was from the taste of the spaghetti getting stronger, so he kept chugging the glass of water until there wasn't anymore.

At this point, Peter forgot about the cookies and could only focus on the 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 taste of peppermint invading his mouth. Shuri at this point walked into th kitchen and grabbed food for herself before sitting by the girls, barley sparing Peter a glance.
The girls didn't seem to be noticing Peter's predicament, (they did and were trying not to laugh, but Peter doesn't know that. Oh btw Peter's not allergic to peppermint he just hates it) as he kept trying not to gag up the meal he had just stuffed down his throat.

"I-I, guys I need to go to the b-bathroom- *hiccup* real-ly quickly-" Peter stuttered our as his cheeks heated up. He could feel the taste getting more and more powerful and he hated it. It was worse than black licorice, good and plenty, and milk duds combined.
It was worse than anything he's ever tasted.
At this point, Peter would rather have eaten fucking roadkill off the damn road than taste this atrocity in his mouth.

"Is it an emergency, Peter?" Natasha asked.
Peter couldn't take it anymore. He gagged. He needed this out of his body. He needed this damned flavor of garbage out of his mouth.
"I-I'm sorry Natasha b-but this is- this is- *gag* disgusting. It tastes like peppermint and I want to fucking throw up," Peter said to her as he stood up and held his stomach.

And then the girls just laughed. They looked at eachother and 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝, which made Peter look up very confused and embarrassed.
"I didn't realize you didn't like peppermint that much, Peter," Shuri laughed out.
"The faces you made were priceless," Wanda wheezed.
Natasha just had a wide grin while looking at him.
Peter finally realized what they did, and he was pissed.

"I swear to God you idiots! I hate you-" Peter cut himself off with a gag, not believing he just ate peppermint. He then flipped them off as he covered his mouth with his other hand before rushing to the bathroom.

The girls smiled at each other.
"One prank down, 4 to go," Shuri smirked.

Hey y'all..... I feel awful- but yeah please hold me accountable. During this corona break I've had plenty of time and I keep telling myself "post tomorrow" but I always procrastinate or do other things. Lately I've been focusing on my health and working out and stuff so I apologize sincerely for not bringing this higher on my priority list-