I Won't Lie, You're Going To Die.

Ok well I'm completely and utterly terrified about the Momo challenge. But then I turned that into an idea. Wut if the Momo challenge was real and she actually came to kill kids.

Considering the fact she targets kids like me and younger I'm petrified rn but it'll be an interesting story! I'll start doing Comment prompts after this one I promise!

For those of you who don't know what the Momo Challenge is, The "Momo Challenge" is a hoax and urban legend about a nonexistent social media challenge that was spread on Facebook and other media outlets. It was reported that children and adolescents were being enticed by a user named Momo to perform a series of dangerous tasks including violent attacks and suicide.

Pretty much she tells kids if you don't kill your self she'll kill your family. Anyways let's get right into it!

WATCH THE VIDEO (if there is one. There won't be if you're reading from fanfic.net) AT YOUR OWN RISK! IM SERIOUS.

Prompt: Momo challenge is real and she comes after the Avengers teens.

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDES, VERY DARK LIKE MORE THAN WHAT I'M USED TO. HURT/NO COMFORT.

.

.

.

OoOoOo

"Momo, Momo, Momo's going to kill you....

Momo, Momo, Momo's going to kill you...."

It happened all at once. To all the teens. None of them told anyone, not even each other.

"At night she'll come, when you're in bed, and in the morning, you'll be dead...."

It started when all of them were watching YouTube. Different times. Different days. It popped up.

Her distorted, crazy looking face. Her eyes bulged out of her skull while her bags were dark as charcoal. Her smile was tilted up into a wicked grin that pulled at her stretched skin. Her hair was thin and dark, whips of it coming over her ghostly forehead as she seemed to stare into each kids eyes. The song of an innocent sounding child singing began to play and each listened oh so closely.

"Momo, Momo, Momo's going to kill you...."

It had now been 3 days of constant texts. Texts of gruesome pictures of slaughtered families. Texts of threats and insults. Texts of dangerous things they needed to do to keep their family safe. The adults of the team began to notice the change in the teens behavior, but nobody knew what to do. Momo has begun to get to them, crawling under their skin and brainwashing them into her sick game.

"Do you wanna know a surprise...Look into her eyes...."

They had all given up. Sick and tired of all of these twisted games. Sick and tired of the threats. Sick and tired of acting like everything was ok. Sick of being scared. They all decided to take things into their own hands.

"I won't lie...You're going to die...."

Shuri took a razor. Sliced so hard that he cut 3 big veins, killing her in 3 minutes. Her eyes glazed over and a frown on her face as she laid in a pool of her own blood.

"Momo, Momo, Momo's going to kill you..."

Wanda took pills. 35 sleeping pills in total. She overdosed and died in 5 minutes, laying in her bed with a terrified expression crossing her features.

"If you don't believe....You think she's made of stone...."

Peter hung himself. With his own webs in his room he and Mr. Stark had worked so hard to perfect. He died with tears leaking from his eyes and a blank, emotionless expression.

"She will get you...When you're home alone....

Momo, Momo, Momo's going to kill you..."

.

.

.

OoOoOo

Welp. I'm not sleeping tonight. That was legit the fastest I've written. It took me 10 minutes. Anyways, stay safe everyone, please.