== two ==

{rowan's pov}

The cool musky air surrounded my senses as I ran toward the old grocery store. It was quite old, and not many people went. And besides, an old woman ran the place. Apparently men had no interest elderly ladies who needed help going to the bathroom.

I thought they were pretty sexy but..

I began to chuckle, but I stop. In a time like this, I shoudn't be joking. I sighed as the rusty old automatic doors slid open while making a slight screeching sound.

"Rowan?" A weak voice called for me.

"Yes, it's me Mrs. Morris." I sighed. I looked around for the grey-haired lady. I smiled when I saw her assembling a section of canned peas.

"How is my Raven doing?" She laughed. She called me raven, due to my black hair. It got annoying at times, but her motherly-like ways only comforted me.. in a strange sense.

Mrs. Morris and I chatted while I chose the articles of food that I needed. And I payed, gave my goodbyes to Mrs. Morris, and left the shop. I pulled my hood on again, hiding my face from the world.

The journey back was quiet, and no one was wandering about. It just happens to be my lucky day.

When I finally reached the house, I could feel someone behind me.. inches behind me.

"What are you doing so late at night..?" A mans gravelly voice said, his breath reaching my neck as he pulled the hood down. My knees went weak, my body felt abnormally warm.

Oh..NO..

My breathing increased as my hands shook.

A man had found me..

His hands wrapped around my waist and I opened my mouth the let out a scream. But the man forcefully spun me around and covered my mouth with his large hand.

"Even if you screamed, no would have helped you.." The man whispered in my ear. I screamed into his hand, even if he was right. And then it hit me..

He was right.

No one would help a young girl being groped in public. That's how twisted our world is.

Tears began to fall out of my eyes.

I coudn't show that I was weak.. but could I really help myself?

The man, who I noticed had long, curly hair, twisted the knob and pushed me in, locking it behind him afterwards.

By now, I had stopped trying to scream. There was no point.

I weeped as the man sighed in relief and dropped me to the floor.

"Pretty cozy place you have here." The man chuckled and made himself comfortable on the worn out sofa. "I've been watching you for quite some time, Rowan.." The man stared at me as he licked his lips.

I gasped as I wiped my tears.

"How do you know my name? WHO ARE YOU?!" I shrieked.

"I? I am Harry."

==========================