== six ==

{rowan's pov}

Pain.

What was pain?

Anger can be cured by time, but hatred cannot. One aims at giving pain to its object, the other at doing him harm; the angry man wants his victim to feel, the hater does not mind whether they feel or not. In my situation, Harry would be the angry man, and I would be the one who hate.

I can't feel anything, and can barely move.

It was definetly nighttime now, and everything was quiet. There was no sound, no strange animals that made noises at night, no shuffling of feet or the occasional gust of wind making a whistle through the windows.

Everything was eerily quiet. I stared up at the night sky, tears just falling out of my eyes. I sobbed quietly, staring at the starry sky before me.

The stars are scattered all over the sky like shimmering tears, there must be great pain from the eye they trickled from.

I tried to stand up, and I did, after such a long time.. I did. My left arm still needed to be supported by my right arm.

I walked around, sobbing at the pain Harry had caused.

I reached the large door, one that leads to some sort of hallway, which possibly leads to my escape. I NEED to get out of here.

I twisted the rusty metal knob, sucessfully getting it open. I attempted to limp out of the room, trying to run away from that grim room.

I was limping through the hallway, a bolt of my physical suffering displaying itself.

In a matter of seonds, a pair of bulky arms wrapped themselves around my (pained) waist and pinned me against the wall, my head making contact with it.

I yelped in pain as he grasped my left arm firmly. He glanced down my bloody arm, his eyes flashed with some emotion, which I noticed. I coudn't decipher what exactly it was, but it was definetly something. But as soon as I saw it, it dissappeared just as quickly. His cold guard came back on again, and he was glaring at the injury.

"What happened?" He asked.

Did he seriously not remember?

I gave him a look of disbelief before wincing in pain.

I dragged myself down the wall, sobbing as I felt the pain.

What happened to me being strong?

What happened to me being the heroine of the world?

Harry happened..

=================================

im going to let harry be a tad bit nice in the next chapter.. but not a whole lot.

i hate those stories where the bad boy falls in love with the girl in like, two chapters. it gets annoying.

yeah. g'bye.

[alpaca]