== three ==

{rowan's pov}

I stared at the man who strolled around the house, chuckling at little details he found amusing. He later then snapped his gaze to me, he smirked and walked closer.

I glared at him through my tears.

"Get out of my house!" I shouted at him. This only made him smirk wider.

"Harry does not listen to others, Rowan. Especially the women." He laughed. This Harry person is getting on my last nerves. There is usually a level of hatred for men.. but the level of hatred for Harry is so much greater than that.

And I used my acrimony to his advantage.

I ran up to him and beat him with all I could.. kicking him, hitting him with my small fists. But he stood stiff, laughing at me. Laughing at my incompetence.

He eventually reacted, after a fit of laughs. He grabbed my hands and pinned me against the wall.

"You think that you, a pesky little girl, could overpower me?" His face inched closer to mine. "Baby.. you don't know how wrong you are.."

Hearing that, I spit on his face.

"Well, Harry, you're wrong by underestimating me." I growl at him before slamming my knee up his crotch. I needed to show him that fear didn't live inside me, that fear wasn't ruling me.

I needed to show him that I wasn't the afraid little doll he sees me as.

He groaned in pain, his hands on his pained area and his knees falling on the floor.

"You.. little.. BITCH." Harry groaned as he fell completely to the floor. He tried to stand up and run, but he was in deep pain.

My mind clicked back to what was happening.. this could be a perfect time to escape. But where would I live? What if I get claimed by another man?

I was in deep thought, everything around me wasn't in focus.

That's when Harry pounced on me, taking my confusion for his benefit. We both landed on the hard floor, my head spinning from the impact.

"Look at me, Rowan." Harry growled, his lips close to my ears. He tightened his grip on my wrists.

I had no choice but to look at him. He began to yell words at me.. but I could hear strains of a deep and harsh voice.

There were spots of darkness in my vision.

The last thing I saw was cold, hard green eyes.