Grandfather

Earlier that day,

"Hello? David! I'm headed to the hospital, your grandpa is sick; can you meet me there?" The stressed voice of a woman can be heard over the phone,

"Ok mom! I'll come right over!" replied David in a worried tone. David's room was big, a good-sized closet, a couple of pairs of shoes and gaming consoles.

David was of Asian descent, Filipino to be exact with a Caucasian father, he has black hair, and brown eyes, a good slimbuild, and very handsome... David turned off the game console he was playing, pushed it to the side and grabbed a set of clothes and sneakers...

David hurriedly he ran down the stairs and headed out. The house he came out of was modest! Looks like a vacation home, Tucked in the woods, it was a lake house, with a picturesque tree with a tire swing, a small boat with paddles, his mom was a famous doctor, owner of a hospital. His father was a famous celebrity, who passed away a few years back. He is very close with his grandpa. His family was very kind, but kept a very low profile, David was an only child, his family is very rich, but they are very kind.

Eyes teary, David took one of the cars outside and drove towards the hospital while trying to calm himself down.

From the parking, he ran towards the ER where his grandpa is supposed to be, he bumped into someone but he was in so much rush and emotion that he didn't even manage to turn around and apologize properly, he just said "I'm sorry!" as he continued to run the other way.

"Grandpa! Are you ok?" David said in a worried tone, as he talked to the old man on the bed...

Slowly the old man opened his eyes and smiled, "I'm fine Davey! Don't worry too much!" His grandfather said while trying to look strong... David smiled, still teary eyed... "Ok grandpa, I'll just stay here."

"Oh David! You're here!" As David's mom walked in, "Yes mom, I just got here."

"Can you stay with your grandfather for a while? I just need to talk to the doctors and fix his room."

"Sure mom, I'll stay here with grandpa." David held the old mans hands and placed it on his cheeks.