Of Time and Space

Tim got to his apartment in no time.

Opened the doors and walked right in... his apartment is so small compared to Noah, its like a small square, with a bed on one side, a tiny kitchen on the other, a small closet and a bathroom near the door which completes the square, its exactly like one of those Japanese minimalist homes, its very neat, near Timothy's bed is a unique flower that looks like an orchid, several paintings hang from the walls, and a fancy looking clock hangs above his bed exactly the opposite of the apartment door.

He looked to his left and reached for an envelope, it was opened the day before... Tim sighed... I thought I already fixed these timelines, ugh, I wonder who is messing with it this time... if I catch it! ugh! I don't even know what I will do to it... hhmmm, this will take a while... he muttered to himself.

Better get started now if I dream of finishing this by tomorrow...

Tim firmly closed the door and removed his eyeglasses. Tim's eyes turned black; stars and galaxies can be seen from them. The room expanded to immeasurable lengths, but it left the square room intact. The room is slowly loosing light, it got dimmer and darker, until only the glow of the clock and the strange orchid is left.

Timothy's room completely changed, here, there is no concept of space nor time, here, Timothy is the master, he is Time and Space itself...

Tim has short black hair, always wears his glasses, he is a nerdy-looking, but handsome nonetheless, he is relatively shorter to Noah, but stockier in build...

Tim made his way to the center of this room, facing his clock, then just stood there, unmoving for a while, until.

There! Tim's excited voice... That's where I left you! Tim reached out for an ancient looking notebook, I have been looking everywhere for you! I am such a klutz... Tim talking to himself again... "Lucky no one is here or else they will think I'm crazy for talking to myself" Tim said as he laughed,

"Now to find that wrinkle... hmmmm... Where are you?"