Forest Tour

They went to an empty football field where a tall person was standing. "Ah! There you are!" "Little girl, this is Tauriel, she will take you up ok?" the Princess nodded, Tauriel reached out her hands, the princess looked at Noah, "Go ahead" Noah said with a smile, and the princess gently reached out and took it!

"Bye-bye!" Noah waved, the princess smiled and waved back and Tauriel took off.

Noah put on his hood, "Now that's done, onto the business at hand... Come out! Whoever you are..." Noah's mood turned serious, "I know you have been watching me, now show yourself... Who are you? What are you? I am not afraid!" Noah is serious with his threats. He started to follow the aura towards a small town, following its trail, whatever "it" is. "Where are you?" as he walked through a dark alleyway. "You are not going to lose me that easily" as it jumped to another location. It led Noah into a forest, "What are you? If you just want to talk, I can do talks." Noah still sensing around, he knows its just there but not exactly where.

Then suddenly, something is sneaking and tried attack. Noah gracefully dodged it easily rolling away from the attack. "Fudge where did you come from?" a creature, like a horned pitbull on steroids appeared it was as tall as Noah, "Am I actually inside a video game? Where am I anyways?" Noah retorted, "Oh and you brought a friend!" Noah can't believe what he is looking at. "Ugh you two are distracting me from my hunt!" the creatures were agile. One jumped and attacked, Noah swatted it to the side with his hands. It hit a tree it whimpered. The other did the same Noah punched it in the belly, it rolled hitting another tree. Both the creatures got up and surround Noah, one on his left and one on his right. "So that's how you want to play?" Noah asked. "Why am I even talking to you,?! I wish Frappe was here, he is missing this!" as the steroid-dogs prepare to attack. "I'm not crazy about comic book one liners but this is the perfect opportunity, I might not get the chance again!" Noah laughed, the dogs are crouching ready to jump, "Alrighty then let us play..." as if in slow motion everything happened so precisely ... "Whack" Noah crouched and posed, hands on his necklace. "A" the steroid heavy dogs jumped. "Mutt" Noah's necklace transformed into a gigantic hammer he spun he hit one of the dog on the side, the dog was stuck on his hammer when he hit the other dog. Noah shouted "Fore" as he sent both evil dogs flying far! The dogs were wiped out unconscious. "Now", Noah said as his hammer shrank back to his necklace. He could no longer feel the presence of whatever it was that he was following. "Hmmm, looks like I lost it... I cannot feel it anymore..." Noah shrugged.

Some time after two guys in what appears to be military-esque uniform came running in, they were panting and breathing heavy, looks like they came from far away. "Hello!" they shouted. "Hello!" Noah responded. "You are not human?" "Uh, maybe you should think about your questioning sirs, what if I was human how would you handle that? But lucky for you; No I am not!" Noah answered; obviously the men don't know him. "Great! Never mind that! Have you seen two beasts pass by here?" "Why yes! As a matter or fact they are over there! Knocked out, they attacked me first." Noah responded. "Oh thank you!" one soldier ran towards the fainted creatures, he pulled out a radio and seem to be contacting someone. "They escaped! We have been trying to catch them since this morning!" the other man explained. "You are welcome then! Noah said happily "By the way where am I? I lost track of my whereabouts since I was tracking something!" Noah said as he looked around "You are in Indonesia, in Erostea, the current location for the hidden kingdom of Evil." "Wow! I went that far huh? I lose track of Erostea's whereabouts since it moves around..." Noah said. "May I know your name sir?" the man asked. "Noah" "Noah?" the man thought... "Your Noah!?" his expression changed to terrified worry. "Yes I am" the man stood straight and did a salute. "Oh, whoa! Hang on! At ease, no need for formalities." Noah trying to calm the man down "I abandoned that life a long time ago, now I am just Death, please call me Noah." "Thank you sir! Uh, Noah, I'm sorry sir, uh, Noah, sir Noah," the man was tongue tied "b-but can you keep this escape between the both of us? I could lose my job over this" "Sure! I do not see the higher-ups nowadays. So we are good!" Noah said smiling. "What is your name?" "Arkin Sir!" "Great! Nice to meet you!" Noah offered his hand to shake and Arkin grabbed and shook it... "Thank you, I will go on ahead I want to sleep... I have classes tomorrow. Take care!" Then Noah vanished...