A Princess in Thailand

Noah cleaned himself up, and changed his clothes. He wore a plain black shirt a hooded black cardigan that reached his ankles, a pair of military green chinos and a pair of black Nike AF1's. He read the letter as he walked and appeared somewhere in Thailand. It was late in the afternoon and cloudy as he walked and looked around. He goes out on what he call "missions" there are souls that needs to be picked-up personally which appears in the letters he receives. This time it was a Princess. He finally reached the address, the palace, he walked through the gates and through the walls and no one can see him, until he reached the princess' deathbed. Her family the King and Queen were by the bed weeping and holding her hand surrounding her. The medical equipment beeps, as a royal doctor checked her vitals.

The princess was young around 6-7; she is losing her battle with a rare heart condition that no amount of richness can cure. Noah proceeded to stand next to the princess. He can feel the heartbeat weakening. His bracelet glowed and it surrounded everyone with calmness and acceptance.

"Its just about time..." Noah said as he looked at his watch and tapped the little girls' shoulders.

The princess opened her eyes Noah leaned in to speak.

{Speaking in Thai}

"Hello there! I am Noah; please do not be afraid, I came here to pick you up! Noah said in a very friendly voice and then he smiled very wide, the little child pointed to his eyes. "Oh I am sorry, did I scare you?" the little girl nodded "My eyes are always like that, especially when I pick-up people. But I am not a bad person ok? We are going to somewhere very nice, none of these bad machines and needles, where there is no more pain! Do you want to come with me?" Noah reached out his hands the girl reached for it. "Ok, careful now, step, there you go!" as Noah guided the girl out of bed. "Do you want to say goodbye to your mama and papa?" Noah asked the Princess. "Go ahead you can give everyone a big hug!"

The machines in the room begin to beep loudly. The doctor turned them off. As the whole room wept quietly, the King stood up from the bed, unable to bear it, looked back, knelt and cried, while the Queen hugged her little girls body on the bed. The Princess went to the side of her mother and hugged her, she saw the tears streaming down her mothers face, she tried to wipe them off but she cant, but she went ahead kissed her on the cheeks. She then approached her father, her King from behind and hugged him tight. The princess returned to Noah and held his hand, "Are you done?" Noah said with a smile. The little girl nodded. Noah watched the scene a little bit more.

The princess was very close to her father, which explains why the King is unable to contain his grief.

"My little girl, my beautiful princess, why did you have to leave us so soon!" the King said, he is obviously broken. "Come with me..." Noah said still smiling, as they start to walk to the King.

Noah's bracelet glowed a little brilliantly as he touched the shoulders of the broken hearted king, he leaned over the princess and said, "you can speak to him." The little girl smiled and walked in front of her father and said "I love you so much Papa!" as she kissed him on the forehead. As the King hears her little girl's voice, he is forever changed, he now has a firmer grasp of his situation, his grief started to turn into acceptance and his heart is a little lighter. Noah smiled, "good job! Now its time to go." Noah held the little girls hands and stepped outside.