Jaerin X The Boyz

.˚ ₍🗒₎ ꒰ 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗫 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘇 ꒱ ↷

❝I'm telling you, Kevin saying 'Jesus takes the wheel' will always be iconic and always will.❞

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

I

For this year KCON in Thailand, The Boyz has an opportunity to perform with a few many idols like GOT7, Stray Kids and many others... including, Jaerin.

With The Boyz performing on stage with the song, The Boys by Girls Generation and Hard Carry by GOT7, Jaerin being bored, and also going to perform after them, watch from backstage; with a camera filming her. Now Jaerin didn't know they're gonna cover a girl group song, so when The Boys came, she chuckle a little with a surprise expression.

"Why are they so cute..." she chuckle with an eye smile.

"The fact that they act so manly and sexy just make me laugh how cute they are... I don't know why..."

Jaerin ended up dancing with them (alone; on backstage) and singing, too.

"ᵂᵉ ᵇʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸˢ ᵒᵘᵗ, ʷᵉ ᵇʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸˢ ᵒᵘᵗ~"

You guess her expression when they started to dance to hard carry, exactly speachless. But all of that, she's proud of this rookie and all the time, she act as if she was their fan.

The video cam was posted in youtube, going viral, and you guess The Boyz has enough time to fanboy before doing their daily practices... :)

 :)

II

"HaiLLOO, gaiss!! It's Jaerin here, and I luv Mint-Choco Ice Cream~. I know nobody ask but... ᴼʰ ʷᵉˡᵖ"