Jaerin X Twice

.˚ ₍🗒₎ ꒰ 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗫 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 ꒱ ↷

❝I cannot lie about the fact that Nayeon eonnie forced me to stream More & More. But where am I now? Streaming More & More and it is STUCKED in my head.❞

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

I

Sixteen. Where it all begins. Twice faced a lengthy and harsh struggles to stand beautifully on stage. Many could tell, even though they're not part of the group, becoming Twice is not easy. As a matter of fact, becoming an idol was clearly not a simple task to achieve.

Jaerin is no different. She face many challenges on her way, and she knew she's not O' So Wise in the field. But in the least she could tell her experiences. So she came to the show.

Trainees sat side by side in the well-litted practice room. The same sentence linger on their heads, 'why are we here?'. For a certain, they know they are not here for daily practices, not when both major and minor are together in the room.

"What do you think's going to happen?" Minyoung voiced faintly to her fellow trainee.

"Do you think another missions coming up?" said Nayeon.

Both Mina and Tzuyu felt goosebumps coming up, so those the others. They could do nothing but patiently wait for the worst to come. To that, the only entrance and exit of the room open.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"

The trainee scramble to stand up, both fluster and awe-shock to say their greetings. Because who knew that Jaerin was going to visit them.

"How are you doing? It's fine, sit down sit down," Jaerin ushered.

Jeongyeon couldn't dare to close her jaws, as it seems gravity was too strong. The Chae sisters barely hold their inner fangirls. Jaerin sat on the ground, trainees equally divided on her side so every face is shown.

"So, I'm here! With a reasons of course. I'm here to become your, advicer as such, so ask me anything! Hopefully, I can answer with the best."

Question hit her one by one, and she answers them honestly and wisely, even the funny ones. They laugh, smile and looked down together in this eventful moments. But everyone agree, that Jihyo's question was the highlight of the episodes.