VLIVES Awardsㅡ HEARTBEAT 2019

In which Ra Jaerin was invited in VLIVES HEARTBEAT Awards.

~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~

November 16, 2019 (Saturday), Gocheok Sky Dome

Outfit

Looks

Shoes

Shoes

AWARDS WON

AWARDS WON

I. The Most Loved Artist | Ra Jaerin ㅡ with 32.25% (518,980) of the votes
II. Vlives Global Artist Top 12 | Ra Jaerin

MINI MOMENT

As Jaerin strutted out to her seat, fans couldn't let this moment go without a whole, loud cheering. Especially when she came wearing a dress on the event. She was one of the last to come attend the awards, and the lineup for today's were already on their seat, waiting for the event to start.

At the very first second, one could see she had a professional face on, but as soon as the cheering goes off, and several idols stood to greet her, she couldn't help but grin softly.

Sooner than she thoughtㅡ right when she placed her butt on her seatㅡ the event had started with the MC greeting idols and fans. Beside her where ITZY, added on they were very polite and energetic idol, as Jaerin took in mind. The seat in front of her were taken by MONSTA X, and then on the other side of her were NCT representatives.

"God, this is cold..." she whispered to herself as soon as she sat on her chair.

Fans started to notice that Jaerin kept on looking left and right, and quick on they realise that she was confuse about the lack of pillow or blanket. Since her dress were shorter than knee-length, sitting made her to pulled them down several times. Much more, usually female idols were given a pillow of sorts to place them on their lap.

Jaerin gather her urge to ask one of the staff infront of her, "Excuse me, is there any pillow or blankets left?"

Judging by the staffs face, the answered were negatived. But the staff seemingly wanted to help, "There were enough when we prep the place... If you want, I would search for one?"

"If you have the time, then please. But if you're busy, I'll be fine."

The staff quickly excused herself, saying she'll try to find one at some point of her work. Jaerin had only sat patiently after she left, but each few times she try and pulled her dress down. Lia from ITZY had tried to gave her pillow, but Jaerin refused since Lia would not have one if she took it.

Right then, fans could see that Jaehyun from NCT had seen all of it. He went back and forth glancing at her, before making his move.

He asked the member if they had a pillow, since he himself hadn't had one. Doyoung were confuse for the first, but as soon as glanced at Jaerin, sitting in the cold, he deemed to help. Johnny volunteered to give the pillow he was leaning on, and Jaehyun walk to her.

Of course, Jaerin was surprised and so were the fans.

"Excuse me, Jaerin-sunbaenim, I apologise if I came out rude, but there is a pillow in my seat..." Jaehyun started, softly placing the pillow on her hands.

Jaerin didn't hestitate and tried refusing it, since she seems to came rude if she just took someone pillow and leaving them with none, but Jaehyun forced himself too, saying that his member were welcome to give her one.

She glanced at the rest of NCT members, and judging by Johnny's smile and the thumbs Doyoung showed, she gladly accept it, mouting an infinite thanks to both Johnny and Doyoung, and gratefully to Jaehyun. Jaehyun scurried to his seat, a slight pink on his ears, and Jaerin demeanor became much more comfortable afterwards.

The event goes on like a light, with each and every idols and fans enjoying the night. Jaerin were also too entranced in Anne-Marie performance, later getting a chance to take a picture with her.

Rawrs and Nctzen had also notice that Jaehyun continued glancing at her after that, and they found it extremely cute. They guessed that he was invited to Daily Day were because of this event...

BONUS

I guess it's not mini moments after all

I'm sorry guys, I'm all over NCT lately, soo :)... Hopefully, I would post another chapter so count on it guys!
Enjoy~~~