Game Night

A/N: I don't feel like I'm being as detailed as I could be lately but I promise I'm going to start trying a lot harder! If you have any requests please send them my way!

"I swear to God, if you touch ANY of my Uno cards while I'm gone, I will personally cut you with every single one."

It was game night at the Jacobs household, a Friday-night favorite amongst the group. It was the one night a week they could pretend schoolwork and pressures to do well could just fade away into pizza and candyland.

"Jesus Christ, Race, it's just a game." Jack Kelly grimaced at Racetrack's dramatic exit into the bathroom.

"Says the guy who took an hour to chose which figurine he would be in Monopoly." David Jacobs commented under his breath with a chuckle.

"It's not my fault the race-car was already taken!" Jack huffed, crossing his arms. "Nothing else is cool after that." He scoffed and looked over at Racetrack's deck of cards, picking them up nd skimming through them.

"Hey!" Finch called out. "You can't do that, didn't you hear what Race said if he caught you touching ANY of his cards?"

Jack smirked. "Guess he'll just have to not catch me." He blushed when he heard Crutchie giggling. He looked over and saw Crutchie sitting on the torn-up, old couch, his leg balanced on a pillow. Jack was infatuated with the boy in front of him, but had yet to admit his feelings.

"Jack, I don't think that's very sportsmanship-like." David bit his lip and held his cards up to his chest to hide them.

Katherine sighed, her long brown hair tied-up in a bow. Jack noticed how she smiled when David spoke. "David's right. Can't you play one game without getting someone mad?"

"Like I said, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Jack grinned, failing to see an upset Racetrack already standing on the other side of the room.

"What the-" Racetrack started, angrily stomping towards Jack, who still had Race's deck in his hands.

"Hey! Language!" Jack laughed, holding up his arms in innocence.

Racetrack pouted, glaring as he snatched the deck away. "I told you not to touch my cards."

"I'm sorry, okay?" Jack laughed more, lifting up his own deck.

"Apology not accepted." Racetrack rolled his eyes, not helping but to chuckle slightly under his breath.

"I told you not to do it, Jack." Finch shrugged.

"Yeah, he told you not to do it, Jack!" Racetrack stuck out his tongue, backing up when Jack started to stand up.

"How about we play Paranoia instead?" David suggested nervously, shuffling absentmindedly through his cards. He was eager to put an end to the argument before it got too out-of-hand.

"How do you play that?" Romeo questioned, slightly embarrassed that he hadn't already known how to play.

David smiled and took a breath before explaining. "We sit in a circle and someone whispers a question to the person who's sitting next to them." He gladly stated that, relieved that Jack and Racetrack were listening. "Then, they say their answer out loud. It's usually the best gameplay if the answer is the name of someone in the room. Then, we flip a coin. Heads, you say what the question was, tails, we move on."

"But!" Elmer already looked nervous, teeth clenched together. "Then we wouldn't know what the question was!"

David chuckled. "That's the point, to make you nervous. Paranoia."

"Sounds good to me." Jack nodded, grinning when everyone around him agreed and gathered together in a circle. His heart skipped a beat when Crutchie got close to him.