On the Topic of Sex

A/N: I've never written really smut before but I did my best :,)

"I would lick his abs. I would. Dare me." Racetrack commented quite loudly as he crossed the finish line in the Mario Kart game the boys had been playing. "Spot Conlon could step on me and I would thank him."

"Racetrack, I really think that might be a little abusive." Romeo spoke up with a raised hand, eyes wide with worry.

Racetrack shrugged, hearts almost visible in his eyes. "Its a metaphor."

"How is that...a metaphor." David looked concerned, sitting next to Katherine on a couch that sat in the middle of Jack and Crutchie's living room.

Specs and Katherine shared a look for a moment, matching David's furrowed brow and pursed lips. "Race, we're in English together-" Specs started.

Jack groaned, pausing the game so he could interrupt his friends before a fight began. "How about we play a different game?" He asked, waving around the Wii Remote in his hand.

Racetrack's past thoughts seemed to had disappeared for a moment, turning into a roll of his eyes. "Mario Kart is the only good game you have on here."

Crutchie's voice could be heard from a pile of blankets that sat in front of the couch. "What's that supposed to mean?" He frowned, thinking of the other games he and Jack owned that Racetrack was blatantly disrespecting.

"I know!" David changed the subject, "let's make the afternoon interesting." An amused grin formed on his lips, "let's play never have I ever."

Katherine laughed, and tilted her head. "I wouldn't mind that game at all. However, fair warning, I never last longer than fifteen rounds tops!"

"Yeah, you've never played against me!" Racetrack pompously bragged. "I'm the best at this game. Try ten."

"You can't actually only ever last ten rounds. That means you've done everything!" Finch thought, looking to Elmer for clarification.

Elmer shook his head. "Finch is right. That can't be possible."

"I guess we'll have to see, won't we?" Racetrack dared as everyone held up ten fingers.

"Never have I ever gotten detention." Specs started, startled when half the group but a finger down. "What!" He became even more appalled at everyone's excuses.

"Slingshot a teacher."

"Made fun of the Delancey Brothers by commenting on their unpleasant aroma!"

"Challenged a male teacher on his misogynistic views; he wasn't very happy but I was right."

"Alright!" Jack started the next round. "Never have I ever gotten drunk before three P.M." He eyed David, who whined as he put a finger down.

"It's not my fault Racetrack filled my hydro with vodka."

"You still didn't have to drink the whole thing!" Racetrack shrugged. "I thought you would stop after one sip."

"It was a hard day." David shook his head, sighing.

"I've got one!" Racetrack called out. "Never have I ever been a virgin."

"Its three rounds in and you're already disgusting." Jack rose an eyebrow, rolling his eyes.

"Wait, did he just insinuate that he's never been a virgin." David questioned.

Racetrack nodded. "It's not about actually losing your virginity. Its the virgin energy."

"So you're a virgin." Katherine commented, shrugging. "Interesting take on saying never have I ever had sex."