A Pastel Punk Flower Shop AU

A/N: I'm at a grad party and got two minutes of service to post this god bless pls help I'm so sleepy

"Racetrack, I don't know if going into a flower shop is going to be the most fun we've ever had." Jack Kelly questioned, scowling as Racetrack Higgins practically dragged him to a new little flower shop that lied a block from their apartment.

It had been opened for two weeks and every day Jack had gone through the torment of hearing Racetrack go on and on about one of their employees.

"C'mon Jack, I see him working every day he's cute and short and I like him-"

"You don't even know his name."

"I need no name but the name of love-"

"Please stop." Jack rolled his eyes, throwing a pillow that ended up hitting Racetrack in the stomach. "If I agree to go with you, will you stop your whining?"

Racetrack pouted, holding the pillow to his chest. "I'm not pouting."

"Sorry," Jack apologised quickly, "your insufferable wallowing in your own self pity."

"I'm not pitying myself!"

"You literally just told me you were nothing without this boy yesterday."

"Well, I'm not!"

"It will be fun," Racetrack insisted, stopping his quick-paced walking once outside of the flower shop, "you don't always have to be such a downer just because you look like one."

"I'm not a downer. I'm just not sure me joining you on this little adventure was needed." Jack thought for a moment, "I'm sorry, I look like a downer?"

"You think I should have come alone?" Racetrack gasped, his hand grasped over his heart and jaw dropped. "And to think I call you my best friend."

"Race-"

"No!" He dramatically closed his eyes, teeth gritted in attempt to emphasize that he was hurt. "Do you know how much of a loser I would be if I walked in here alone and let him think that I had no friends?"

"I really don't think that's what would be his first thought." Jack rose an eyebrow, "but could we go back to me looking like a downer?"

Racetrack groaned, "I only meant you look like teen angst personified."

"Oh, thank you, really cleared up my confusion." Jack laughed, standing in front of the door of the flower shop. "Is it the lip ring?" He pointed at his lip.

Racetrack shrugged. "No, I think it's the black clothes, slit eyebrow, and eyeliner."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Jack winked, opening the door to the shop for Racetrack, "go find your boyfriend."

Racetrack gave a look to Jack that basically said I swear if he heard you I will die right here.

Jack stuck out his tongue, laughing when he received a middle finger and a threat to pull out his tongue ring. He turned his attention to the actual shop, groaning as the bright tones almost hurt his eyes.

The walls were a sky blue, lined with eggshell baseboards that Jack felt would cave in if he tapped them. Flowers were, although obvious, all around the shop; Jack was just about caught off guard by it all. Roses, tulips, you name it- they were in this shop.

Jack turned his eyes back to Racetrack, sure only a complete dweeb would work in a shop like this and Racetrack would have to be crazy to like anyone like that.