Welcome!

Kelsey’s POV:

            The sign said ‘Welcome to St. Mary’s County!’ I can’t believe I have to live here for the rest of my life, or atleast till I’m eighteen. My story, let’s just say my parents were in a fatal car accident leaving me, at the young age of fifteen, to go and live with my aunt and uncle. Every day I really wish I didn’t have to leave sunny California to move to this little dump of Maryland.

            Now arriving to my destination, all I see are farm fields, tractors, woods, and old Chevrolets. ‘Great? This is why mom and dad never came here.’ Three years will be hell of a time in this dump.

            “Kelsey! Ahh you’re finally here! You look just like your mother when she was a child.” Aunt Maria exclaimed while hugging me.

            “Yeah, I guess I do.”

            “Oh darlin’ your finally here.” Smiled Uncle Lee embracing me in a warm, welcoming hug. “Right now Jason is on the tractor so you’ll meet him at dinner, and Casey is…”

            “Bye momma, bye daddy! Headin’ to Alex’s house for the night.” Well I guess that’s Casey.

“Don’t mind Casey, sweetheart. She’s rarely home now a days.” Aunt Maria assured me.

            Well I guess the family is all nice and cozy. Now I just need to make friends and let the three years roll by as fast as possible.

Casey’s POV:

            Oh lawd! Is she really drivin’ up in here with a Hummer? Three years are gonna be so damn hard!

            ‘Girl get over here so we can go! –A’

            “YES!” I screamed.

            I grabbed my wallet, cell phone, keys and JD hoodie and ran down the stairs and out the door.

            “Bye momma, bye daddy! Headin’ to Alex’s for the night.” I hugged and kissed both of them then darted for my truck. Score! Avoided Kelsey and now to drink my life away. Here at SMC we party in the sticks with Jack Daniels and John Deere.

*Five Minutes Later*

            I arrived at Alex’s house with Cam and Alex glarin’ at me.

            “I know! Now get in so we can get there in time!”

            “Case, we can’t possibly get there in time.” Cam said with a smirk on her face.

            “ha GIRL! We will see about that.” I laughed and flored it down Alex’s driveway while she searched through my iPod.

*Ten Minutes Later*

            We arrived at the party a couple minutes late, but shit the party doesn’t start till the three girls show up. Kevin waved Cam over to his truck while Nathan winked at Alex.

            “Girl he is either wasted already or he really likes you.” I nudged Alex.

            “Yeah but I hear he’s a player.” Alex looked so upset.

            “There is no way Nathan is a player. He has had two girlfriends and he never parties without his bro. Go talk to him.”

            Alex walked towards Nathan but glanced back at me. I waved her forward and turned my back towards her. I walked over to the coolers and grabbed the Jack Daniels and a 10 oz. Bud Light and walked towards Cam.

            “You must really want to waste away your night Case.”

            “Yep I need to while I can.”

            Now over the music, you could hear the Chevy Silverado, straight pipes with smoke stakes, barlin’ through the woods. Oh lawd! Here they come. I giggled and couldn’t stop thinkin’ about the driver. Tony and Mikey got out the back seat, while Skippy got out the passenger side.

            “Hey Skip! Where’s Lynn?” I shouted.

            “She’s sick girl! She told me to tell you to take some shots for her.” Skippy laughed and walked towards the keg.

            I turned and faced the Silverado as a redneck stepped down and closed the doors. To this day, I still cannot believe I am datin’ this boy!

            “Babe, your gonna get in so much trouble! Ugh come here gorgeous, I’ve missed you tremendously.”

            I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. “Baby, you know damn well I won’t get into trouble with my parents and I’ve missed you oh so much more.” I whispered in his ear.

            “Y’all get a room! Damn! I don’t wanna see that.” Alex yelled and Cam was laughin’ so hard she was turning red.

            "Girl talk to Nathan and don’t worry about me. I’ll just leave y’alls asses here!” I stuck my tongue out at her and Cam makin’ us all crack up laughin’

*Two Hours Later*

            “SIXTEEN-HUNDRED AND FIFETY-TWO BEERS AGO!” We all sang at the top of our lungs. Alex, Cam, and I all split a fifth of Jack Daniels. Alex had her usual 10 oz. Bud Light, Cam had mixers and vodka, while I had Corona. We were all trashed but I knew we had to get home.

            “See y’all later! Love y’all oh so much bitches!” I got in the driver seat while Alex and Cam jumped in the back.

            “Good night sweetheart! Text me when you get home! Love ya too!”

Kelsey’s POV:

            They had the basement room all ready for me. Dinner was delicious and Aunt Maria sure can cook. Uncle Lee, Aunt Maria, and Jason all said goodnight and Casey wasn’t home yet. Ugh well I guess it’s time for some sleep. I mean I’ve been driving all day to get to this piece of nowhere.

            I felt like I had only been asleep for five minutes when there was a loud noise outside and it sounded like Casey was home and she sure sounded drunk. I glanced at the clock seeing it was three in the morning. How the hell do her parents let her stay out that late? I would’ve been dead if I wasn’t home by eleven. I guess the lucky bitch gets everything because her parents are rich. Ha but I bet she doesn’t even have a true man in her life besides her daddy. I’m going to hate the next three years!

            I finally fell back asleep but all I kept dreaming about was Jake. I hurt him and now I can’t see him ever again.