Here For A Good Time

Cam’s POV:

            “Oh my lanza! I’ve got the biggest headache ever!”

            “Well considering you challenged Steven to a chugging contest, I would imagine.”

            “Shut up!”

            My head was pounding and I knew I shouldn’t have challenged Steven but I was already drunk, so what was the big deal? Kevin walked back into the bedroom and looked freaked.

            “What’s the matter?”

            “Why the hell is Kelsey here?”

            “What?!?!”

            “She’s as the front door. Was she at the party last night?”

            “Yeah but she left with Mama and Papa Thompson.” I walked towards the door and opened it. “What?”

            “Have you heard from Casey?”

            “”No, but have you tried calling or texting her?”

            “No.” Kelsey looked sad and frightened.

            “Then try before you go looking.” I slammed the door and went back to bed.

Kelsey’s POV:

            ‘Casey, your parents want to know where you’re at. –K’

            ‘Ugh no they don’t because they haven’t text me. And it’s none of your business. Oh and leave Cam’s house! –C’

            Casey wasn’t gonna spill but I wanted to be with her. I was lonely and Jason hates me. ‘Can we go shopping? –K’

            ‘No! Leave me alone! –C’

            ‘Uncle Lee said you had too. –K’

            ‘Bull! Im talkin’ to them right now. Just leave me alone today. –C’

            I was gonna have her like me somehow or another.

Casey’s POV:

            “Make her stop buggin’ me. Really? I ain’t in the mood Momma! She clings to my hip and doesn’t leave the gang. Imma make sure her next three years are livin’ hell.”

            ‘Case, just don’t do anythin’ you’ll regret later. She is fifteen and you’re like her older sister.’

            “I don’t care! Jason is never like this.”

            ‘That’s because he knows you very well. He knows if he messes up, you won’t let him do anythin’ with y’all again. You just need to tell Kelsey to chill.’

            “I’ve gotta go Momma. I’m helpin’ Matt clean up from the party. I’ll talk to you soon. Love you muchas grande!”

            ‘Love you muchas grande too sweet pea!’

            I ended the call and put my iPhone in the truck. I walked to the barn to help Matt finish. Nothin’ was in the barn and Matt was gone.

            “You scare me, you’re in for it!” No sounds came from anywhere. “I swear Matt! I’m leavin’!”

            I turned around and started walkin’ towards my truck when Little Moments started playin’. I turned around to see Matt standin’ in the middle of the barn.

            “Come here sweetheart.”

            We started slow dancin’ till we heard Kevin roll up toward the barn. Cam got out the passenger seat and ran towards me.

            “Happy 19th Girl!” She then gave me a hug and all I could do was laugh. We loaded the rest of the stuff up and headed towards Matt’s place.

Alex’s POV:

            ‘Get your hung over ass to Matt’s!!! –C’

            Oh how I loved how she knew I was still hung over. I hit the keg ten times last night plus about twenty 10 oz. Bud Lights. I was knocked up but ended up getting’ home. How? I have no clue.

            ‘I’m on my way. Give me thirty! –A’

            I got dressed and ran out the door to see Nathan standin’ by my Challenger.

            “You musta got the same text message?”

            “Hun I came outside while you were getting’ dressed. I slept over last night and that’s how you got home.”

            “Oh, um lets go.”

            I hopped into my Challenger and headed towards Matt’s. I looked over at Nathan but he was starin’ out the window. I was just happy to be here but I guess he thought I went a lil too far.