.0005

.0005

"Spoil me with loyalty, I can finance myself"

•———————•——————•——————•

Eleanor, Elena, and Dana are seated on the bleachers. Chad was seated on the floor. Elena was currently playing with Dana's hair to make her feel soothed and calm.

The gym doors slammed open, a bang resonating through out the gym. Elena gasps in shock as a man entered. "Stefan..." Elena softly says, trailing off.

"Klaus" Stefan said, trying to ignore the love of his life. He didn't take notice of the three other people in the gym.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus taunted, a smirk painted on his lips with anger glinting in his eyes.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." Stefan said and then added, "And pledge my loyalty "

Eleanor scoffed at that. Who pledges their loyalty to a guy like this? Her scoff caused Klaus' and Stefans eyes to briefly glance over at her. Elena was too busy focused on Stefan to not notice Klaus' looks at her sister.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." Klaus said, unnoticeably hurt. Eleanor, however, being the observant person she was, saw it and took note of it.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do." Stefan said, not taking a single look at anyone besides Klaus.

Father above, this was morbid, Eleanor thought.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them." Klaus said gesturing to Chad and Dana. He noticed Stefan not moving an inch. "What are you waiting for? Kill them"

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Elena tried to tell him but before she could finish, Klaus backhanded her so hard, she fell to the ground in pain.

A sequence of events followed in pursuit. Elena crying out in pain. Eleanor, jumping up to her feet, ready to tear his throat out with her teeth. And Stefan, rushing over to Klaus with his fangs out.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Klaus grinned maniacally at Stefan's rage.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan said, completely forgetting Eleanor. She scoffed, was she really chopped liver in this situation. Instead of dwelling on that thought, she silently made her way over to her sister to make sure she was okay.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." His eyes meet Stefan's and they begin to dilate. "Stop fighting"

Stefan, not wanting to be compelled, tried fighting back. "Don't do this, don't do this."

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus sighed, slightly saddened at what he was about to do.