four: ben simmons-76ers

idk he's just sweet-

today ben has an off day, and he decided to just stay home. i like when he stays home because we can just chill. for the past few weeks me and ben have been competitive. he's beat me in basketball, football, and fortnite. i've beat him at basketball once, soccer, and COD. him being home will only lead me to win more.

"hey babe you wanna play 2k?" ben walked into our room leaning against the wall. "you really trying to get beat so early today aren't you. run me my controller." i said sitting up cracking my knuckles.

he grabbed two controllers, turned on the xbox and the tv, and sat next to me. "don't be mad when i win." i said smirking selecting the los angeles lakers. "oh you're so confident aren't you." he laughed selecting the 76ers. of course.

it was half time and i was winning by a 3 pointer. "haha i told you, your no match to me." i said dancing on the bed. he put his controller down and attacked me. "do it again or so help me i'll tickle you." he said getting his hands ready. "ha. ha." he began to tickle my stomach and sides, which is my weakness. "ben. if you. don't. stop you're. just. a poor. LOSER." i said while laughing. he stopped for a second and looked down at me.

ben started to lean in and i let him. we began kissing and he turned off the tv. for today we were both winners.

—————
THIS SUCKED OMG IM SORRY.