R seven: collin gillespie- villinova

this was requested for @potatochipsarecool
—————
explicit
coming to college two things i had in mind were boys and parties. basketball boys especially i grew up watching the villanova team and eventually became friends with donte. he'd later introduce me to collin gillespie. he was mighty fine he stood tall and have brown hair. his face was clear and so beautiful you couldn't stop looking at it. i would have conversions with my friends talking about how big we thought he was.

it was saturday evening and i planned on attending a party with donte and a few friends. i already took a shower and did something with my dark brown hair. i never know what to do with it.... it's just there. i put on some shorts and a villanova shirt that had a v on the chest area.

when we got to the party the music was blasting and everyone was everywhere. this would be my first college party and i never drank alcohol. "hey you want a drink ?" donte asked as we maneuvered through the crowd to the kitchen. "uh yes vodka mixed please." "hardcore. i like it." he said with a wink as he started to make my drink.

it wouldn't take long for me to be shit faced. and it would take long until i was a horny mess looking at collin. we were on the opposite side of the beer pong table and i was winning just by a cup though. "iff i win you meet me upstairs." he said getting ready to throw and making it. "drink up baby."

after playing beer pong and another drink i made my way upstairs. i was supposed to meet collin up here. he's so fine the things i would do to that boy. "in here babygirl." i heard. i walked towards to voice and saw collin sitting on the bed. i shut the door and locked it. "i've been eyeing you all night. come here take you shirt off." i slipped my shirt off and walked towards him. i sat on his lap and started the beginning of a very heated makeout sesh.

all of my clothes were off except my underwear. he was massaging my breast as he started to leave hickeys on my heck and along my chest. every once in a while i'd let out a groan or moan. he'd just chuckle and continue. he started moving his hands down to my underwear and slipped his hand in. i wrapped my arms round his neck to deepen the kiss. he started rubbing my area causing please go arouse my body. my groans became more frequent. he started moving faster he fabric on my understand started frustrating him so he pulled them off. he began to rub again until he slipped in two fingers making me gasp. pleasure filled my body as he kept going. "i won't let you cum so easy." he kept going until i reaches my high. he took his finger out and started taking off his pants. he aligned his dick with my area and begun to pushing slightly. i finally caught my breath and then he rammed his full length into me making me lose it once again. i wasn't able to control myself, my hair was all in my face and my hands grabbed the sheets on the bed. he kept pushing and pushing until we both reached out highs. the room was full of moans and groans. he fell to my side as we both reached out climax.

as we started catching our breath he said, "wanna do round 2?"

————

y'all don't know how much this make me uncomfortable but it was fun to write. hope you enjoy sophie sorry i didn't use your name i had no idea where to incorporate it anywayyyyyyy.