eleven: tyler herro-heat

YALLLLL HE OFF TO THE 305 i got too hyped when they called his name especially after PJ.
———
after college ball tyler planned on going pro. he invited me to go sit at his table durning the draft. i decided to get a matching dress with his suit with is black with purple and blue details (idk if that's cute but i'll roll with it). the whole day before and if he was so nervous but i was even more nervous. was i literally going to be a basketball wife? "do i look good i feel like this doesn't look good?" he said picking different chains to wear. "babe take a breathe let me pick it out before you break out in a sweat." i said pick up a thicker looking one. he smiled and said, "perfect."

we walked into the barclays center and i took my seat while tyler and his parents went backstage. "good luck baby." then he gave me a kiss.

the draft started and tyler had his arm around me and i had my head on his chest. his heart was beating so fast. "babe calm down you seem like you're going to have a heart attack." i laugh quietly. he shook his head, "i'm too nervous once my name is called i'll feel so much better." the first pick was called and we all knew it was zion.

"with the twelfth pick in the 2019 NBA draft the chatolette hornets select... pj washington jr." everyone was hyped, pj came to out table and me and tyler congratulated him. he walked up stage  and coach cal kept saying 'you're next, you're next' to tyler. i mean what do you expect in a draft it's at random.

"with the thirteenth pick in the 2019 NBA draft the miami heat select... tyler herro." tyler didn't move, i was in shock. "i told you now go." coach cal said getting him up hugging him. he hugged his mom and dad, then he engulfed me in the biggest hug, "i wouldn't be here today without you." he kissed my forehead and walked onstage
———