kentucky team preferences

how you guys met

tyler herro: you met tyler at one of his basketball games, it was half time and you we're doing a half court shot contest. the whole team was watching and you'd get to meet the team if you won. you were the only one to make the half court shot getting to meet the wildcats. you'd always had a crush on tyler who wouldn't. after the game he came up to you and you guys exchanged numbers.

pj washington: you were on the girls basketball team and both wildcat teams would practice together every so often. pj would flirt with you constantly until you gave in. ever since then you've been together. always. challenging each other to horse and a shooting contest and fulfilling your love for scary movies

ashton hagans: you've been friends with ashton since sophomore year in high school, it wasn't an accident that you guys ended up going to the same college, it was kinda planned. you started dating senior year and told him your plans of going to UK then he got recruited there making it so much better.

keldon johnson: you never really liked keldon he was always so cocky. you met him in one of your classes you guys had the same major which was pretty funny him wanting to become a history teacher. you were at a party with a bunch of freshman playing spin the bottle. very cheesy. i spun the bottle and it landed on keldon you were kinda disappointed but not really. he was a great kisser and you guys stayed in touch every since then.

reid travis: you met ried when he went to stanford it was at a basketball game. you were sitting at the front row by the hoop. you were eating popcorn when all of a sudden someone crashed into you. popcorn went everywhere and you felt a black eye coming on. "i'm so sorry are you okay?" he said grabbing your face making sure you were okay. "i am now." i said standing up dusting myself off. " hey meet me after the game and i'll make it up to you." i smiled and he got back on the court. after the game we went back to his apartment and talked about ourselves getting to know each other.

——————
i'm sorry y'all junior year is kicking my ass i'm so behind but summers coming up i got y'all then. :p