ten: klay thompson- warriors

i'm back :p until i forget to update again.

The NBA finals have always been intense for the warriors. they kinda have a reputation, a good one. they are always winners in the end never the loser. and dating one is kinda the same, except when it's just us there is no completion i get to win most of the time.

it was game 6 and everyone had their money on the warriors, i mean obviously this is their year for a three peat. klay has been so excited for this series of games because it wasn't against cleveland anymore. it was a whole new ball park. the raptors are good but probably not good enough.

"you forgot to go your game ritual." i said holding a strawberry smoothie in front of klays face. he smiled and said, " i'm sorry i've just been so focused in this game. we really need this win right now." he took the drink and began sipping it. "you don't have to apologize babe i know how much this means for the bay area. i've kinda became superstitious since we've been drink these smoothies before a game, i don't know what i would do if you got hurt." i walked to a court-side chair and sat down. "don't worry baby i'll be alright. could you help me practice though i could use the help and the company." i smiles and nodded.

the game started a half hour ago and the warriors were barley holding onto the led. i just prayed and prayed, honestly i think i worry more about the game then klay does.

it was towards the end of the 3rd quarter and klay was going great, the best i've seen him this series. he went up for a layup and someone came to block him but he landed on his leg at an awkward position. the arena got silent. one of their star player were hurt it was basically over. i didn't cry but i could see the hurt and pain in his face. i sat next to his dad and brothers his dad was yelling for him to get back up but he couldn't. "they aren't going to let him play if he doesn't shot his free throws." everyone was talking. you see klay rubbing back in court to take his shots. "i'm fine i'm fine." but he wasn't. he made them and tried to keep playing but couldn't.

the raptors ended up winning but it didn't matter my boyfriend was hurt. me and his dad walked to the locker room to see him. "they think i tore something." he said sitting staring at the floor. "this was supposed to be our game, it's my fault." he kept blaming himself but accidents happen. "klay listen it's not your fault, you'll heal in no time and you'll start playing again." i said kneeling by his side. he took my hand and squeezed it. his voice cracked and his next words,

"i tore my ACL i probably won't play again."

————
this is pure shit but i'm not much of a warriors fan but i love klay. it's hella sad that his teammate went down and then him. lowkey cried when i got the notification saying he tore his ACL. honestly unless he's some superhero i don't think he'll be playing for a WHILE. what are your guys thoughts on this?