Chapter 1

"Promise me, we'll always be with each other otouto."

"I promise."

"Promise me you won't leave me like the others."

"I promise aniki. We will be together always and forever. Will you stay with me always and forever?"

"Hai, I promise. I'll protect you as well otouto."

"Arigato Madara nii-san."

"You're welcome...Izuna."

.

.

.

.

Onyx eyes snapped open, and a ravenette sat up on his bed panting from the memory. Izuna looked at the lonely majestic moon shining brightly in the night sky. I miss you Aniki. I wonder...are you really dead or just hiding? After all, you're the strongest person I have ever known. Izuna smiled sadly. I should get going.

.

.

.

.

.

By the Waterfall

"Itachi you have to do the massacre by yourself I'm sorry," said Shisui before he stepped off the cliff.

"SHISUI!!!" Itachi shouted in horror.

Izuna looked at them from the shadows with an unreadable expression. It's time. I have to hurry and save them. The only way to save them is by sealing them in a scroll.

Izuna disappeared in his Kamui and appeared in the Uchiha compound. He stealthily entered the homes of his clansmen and sealed them in a scroll leaving a shadow clone in their place.

.

.

.

.

Izuna's Room

"Summoning jutsu!" said Izuna.

Smoke covered the house before disappearing by a flap of the wing of the large hawk. "How can I help you Izuna-sama?" said the Hawk.

Izuna took out the scroll from his clothing and looked at the hawk. "Kyo, I want you to hide this scroll somewhere secret and secure. Tell no one. Not even your own people."

"Of course Izuna-sama." Kyo took the scroll with his beak and looked at the ravenette. "Will you be okay by yourself?"

"Hn. Now go before my hard work is wasted." Izuna smiled slightly.

"As you wish Izuna-sama." Kyo bowed before disappearing.

I won't let you kill my clan Konoha. Izuna smirked before disappearing in his Kamui.

.

.

.

.

Uchiha Main Compound

"Why can't I find Izuna. Where is he?" Itachi searched the compound all over again. "Tch I'm wasting time. At least Sasuke is coming. He'll tell him for sure."

"I-Itachi what happened here?" said Sasuke as he looked at Itachi with trembling eyes.

Izuna watched from his Kamui as Itachi left Sasuke in Tsukuyomi world.

Stupid Kinslayer and they say you're the prodigy when you can't even tell the difference with a shadow clone even when you're using your Sharingan. Time to meet the Hokage.

.

.

.

.

.

The Hokage's office

"Izuna why didn't we find you in the Uchiha district? We thought you were dead." said the Hokage as he looked at Izuna.

Izuna looked at him with a 'confused' expression. "What are you talking about? Why should I be dead? Did something happen?"

The Hokage frowned and looked at him with sympathy. "There's something you should know. Please sit."

"Hn." Izuna sat down and looked at him with a stoic expression.

"The Uchiha Clan was massacred by Itachi Uchiha. He went insane and killed them all."

"Hn." said Izuna and then left the Hokage's office.

"Hokage-sama are you sure he's going to be okay?" said Kakashi as he stepped out of the shadows.

"I don't know Kakashi." said Hiruzen

"What about Sasuke?" said Kakashi.

The Hokage sighed. "Kakashi, we both know he doesn't care about Sasuke and Itachi. Especially Sasuke."

Kakashi looked at him with furrowed brows. "Why is that Hokage-sama?"

Hiruzen rubbed his temples. "Well for some reason he has the mannerisms of the Uchiha during the clan wars."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that anyone in his clan who does not have fully matured sharingan is not worth his time. In other words, they're trash in his eyes."

"Hmm..."

Izuna looked at the moon. I hope you're ready for the oncoming storm ignorant villagers for you'll pay what you had planned on doing with my clan. Izuna smirked darkly.  

"I should get some sleep I used too much of my chakra." said Izuna as he headed to the Uchiha Compound.

A Cave

"What do you mean he's alive?!" a young raven-haired Uchiha shouted.

"As I said he's alive. Everything about him matches him. Even his chakra." said a plant-like creature.

Are you really alive otouto? thought Madara.