Chapter 9

Flashback

In the clan wars era, the Uchiha clan members were all too familiar with a prankster from hell in their midst. Izuna Uchiha, younger brother of the infamous Madara Uchiha. Those familiar with the youngest son of the Uchiha Clan head pitied whoever experienced his pranks. One of the few pranked continuously was Madara himself. Madara didn't know when and why his younger brother started pranking him. After all, Izuna practically worshipped him and looked up to him since he was a kid. So how that same boy became a menace to his displeasure was unknown. And he didn't know why his pranks were most creative during his birthday. A day that he should enjoy. He really hated that day since his pranks would be more intense than usual. He once asked why that was from the culprit himself, and he replied by saying he's spreading the love to his precious aniki. What nonsense!

Madara squinted his eyes at Izuna's sleeping figure. The brat looked so innocent. It really annoyed him as he was the complete opposite. Madara's eye twitched. In truth, he's a sadistic prankster from hell who enjoys making everyone's life torture because apparently, that's how they can survive in the outside world. He sighed and rubbed his temple. He really was tired, especially after that meeting with the elders regarding his marriage proposal which Izuna has successfully and sadistically made the woman escape after politely asking her to leave. It was more accurate to say that it was the day where elders knew they can't push around the youngest Uchiha and how he was protective of his older brother. So much so that he politely stated that for unknown reasons that he will not disclose any bride who wants to get married to his brother would mysteriously disappear before making it to the wedding. Furthermore, the clan members who made that decision would get injured during natural accidents. He concluded by saying he was only looking after them. After all, why would he an innocent bystander want to harm them?

Madara didn't really need to know who was the cause of the so-called natural disasters and mysterious disappearance of the women. He didn't know if he should be grateful to him or reprimand him. Madara glanced at the sleeping sadist and sighed. It's best to do nothing. He certainly did not like to know what the result of his actions would cause. Why did his stupid brothers have to die and leave him with this sadistic menace? Madara could swear those bastards died with a smile on their faces and leaving him alone with Izuna. He really was too old for this shit.

"Aniki~why are you standing around there for?" A voice called out.

A shiver went down Madara's spine as he looked back at Izuna who was smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Madara cleared his throat. "Good morning, otouto."

Izuna hummed and smiled innocently. "Good morning to you too, aniki."

Madara stared at that innocent smile. If he was someone else, he would've believed that smile. "Hn."

Izuna got up from his futon and walked towards Madara. Madara unknowingly took a step back from the ravenette. Izuna placed his hand on Madara's shoulder and squeezed. "You know, aniki. I've learned some more creative ways of tor-training from fighting those stupid tree huggers." A sadistic glint appeared in his onyx eyes. "Why don't I show you how it's done. After all, you always said you were thrilled to learn new things."

Madara sweated at the sadistic expression. "Y-You know. Father needs me for something today so-"

Izuna patted him on the back with a bright smile. "I'm sure father wouldn't mind if he saw me tor-training you. Come, let's go to the training grounds," Izuna said as he dragged his older brother towards the training grounds.

The Uchiha clansmen pitied the Uchiha clan heir and bowed in respect. Madara's eye twitched at their actions. Suddenly, Madara noticed his father standing amongst the crowd and a glimmer of hope appeared in his eyes. However, it was all crushed when he saw his father holding a candle along with a bouquet of white roses in his other hand. Damn you!!!!

Flashback end

.

Next Day...

Tazuna's House

Izuna opened the door to where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were sleeping. He glanced at the three sleeping figures and smiled sadistically as he made two clones of himself. The two clones walked towards Naruto and Sakura's bed while he walked towards Sasuke's. They all held a lightning jutsu in their hands. Their smiled widened.

.

Downstairs...

A certain silver head jounin was peacefully drinking his tea while reading his precious book.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!"

Kakashi flinched and then sweatdropped. "Maybe I should've woke them up myself." Kakashi rubbed his chin. "Hm, I wonder what he did."

"Hn they're awake now, perv-cyclops." Izuna said smirking.

Kakashi twitched at 'perv-cyclops.' "I am not a pervert! And who're you calling cyclops!"

"Hn. Tell that to those trashy books that you read. Also, you only have one eye uncovered, thus making you a cyclops and a pervert. That is why you're called perv-cyclops." Izuna's smirk widened.

Kakashi's eye twitched and held his book towards his chest protectively. "They're not trash! Icha-icha is a true work of art!"

Izuna's smirk turned mocking. He raised an eyebrow at his so-called sensei. "Hn."

A tick mark formed on Kakashi's temple. "Why you!"

Izuna smiled sadistically. "Hn? What did you say again?"

Kakashi laughed nervously and shook his head furiously. "N-Nothing! Ahaha."

"Hey! You didn't have to wake us up like that!" Naruto pointed at Izuna with an annoyed expression.

Izuna crossed his arms on his chest and smiled smugly. "That's what you get for sleeping in brats."

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura twitched at his response.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at the twitching trio. "What the hell happened to you guys?"

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura twitched as three tickmarks formed on their temples. All three pointed at the ravenette who was innocently drinking tea. "Izuna happened!"

Kakashi sweatdropped and then cleared his throat. "Okay. Well, we are going to train in a few minutes." He said as he took looked back to his favourite book; however, to his horror, it caught fire.

Silence filled the room. Everyone turned and looked towards the culprit who was none other than Izuna.

Izuna raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you put that thing away and start actually doing something productive? Like training these clueless brats who will die soon if you don't do anything." He smiled 'innocently' before it turned sadistic. "Or I'll burn all your stash."

Kakashi nodded furiously, clearly horrified at it happening. He knew that the sadistic brat would do it with a smile on his face.