Chapter 6

Team seven looked at their sensei who was unconscious and then looked at Izuna. They flinched when they looked at Izuna's mangekyo sharingan.

Izuna's eyes turned back to his onyx colour. "Hn. He said we passed. Take him to the Hokage tower." He tossed the bells towards them and started walking towards the Uchiha Compound.

Sasuke looked frozen and trembled. T-Those eyes. H-How does he have them?!

"Alright, everyone's here!" The Hokage said as he looked at the Jounins standing in front of him. "Team one?"

"Fail."

"Two?"

"Same."

"Three?"

"Fail."

"Four?"

"Fail."

The Hokage sighed. "Five?"

"Fail."

"Six?"

"Fail."

"Seven? Kakashi?"

"P-Pass." Kakashi said while trembling slightly.

Hiruzen raised an eyebrow at the trembling former Anbu Captain. "Kakashi why are you trembling?"

"Izuna Uchiha" Kakashi said.

"Ah yes. I understand." Hiruzen cleared his throat. "Team eight?"

"Might pass."

"Nine is in circulation. Ten?"

"Might pass."

"Eleven?"

"Same."

"Twelve?"

"Same as well."

.

Next Day...

"Pink banshee here, I'm few metres away from the target, over." Sakura said as her eye twitched.

"Hn, Duckbutt here, few metres to the right of the target over." Sasuke said as his eyebrow twitched at the alias.

"Knucklehead here! Few bushes away from the target over." Naruto exclaimed.

"Hn, Senju hater here, I have eyes on the demon over." Izuna said with a stoic expression.

"Alright on three. 1 2 3 now!" Kakashi said however he sweatdropped when he saw Izuna glaring at the demon cat whose eyes was like the sharingan. "Why didn't you say that you captured it? And why are his eyes like the sharingan?" Kakashi asked.

"Hn I said I have eyes on the target, didn't I?" Izuna said while glaring daggers at Tora. "Come." he said as he started walking towards the Hokage tower.

The others sweatdropped when they saw Tora following Izuna.

They sweatdropped at his answer. That doesn't mean that you have captured it though.

"Wait, you didn't answer my question!" Kakashi exclaimed. 

"Hn."

Kakashi twitched at the answer and sighed in frustration. Come on, guys. let's follow them back to the Hokage tower.

"Hai/Hn."

As soon as the demon cat was in the Daimyo's wife's hand, Izuna cancelled the genjutsu. When she left with her cat, the Hokage started talking about giving more C rank while Naruto argued. Izuna rubbed his temple.

"Come in, Tazuna." Hiruzen said.

Izuna raised an eyebrow at the drunk client and sighed again. Not another idiot. I can't wait until I get out of this idiotic village after the chunin exams. Hn. I wonder how the clan and Saya are doing.

"Are these the brats that are going to protect me?" Tazuna said as he took a gulp from his sake. "That pinky looks like she'll run away at first sight of blood, the duckbutt one looks emo, the blonde is like a knucklehead, the other one looks like he has brother issues. What a joke!" he said with a drunken tone.

Suddenly several kunai pinned Tazuna to the wall. "Hn. Don't spout nonsense imbecile or I'll kill you." Izuna said as his sharingan spun wildly while leaking killer intent.

Tazuna sweated bullets and nodded furiously. "H-Hai."

"Hn." Izuna said.

"Alright meet us tomorrow at 7 am by the gates." Kakashi said.

"Hn/Hai."