Chapter 2

Uzushiogakure

A ravenette looked at the sight in front of him. "Tch I heard that Senju's wife was an Uzumaki yet they didn't come to help them in the time of their need. That village is genuinely rotten to the core. You were a fool to believe their sweet words, Madara."

Izuna looked around, and his gaze stopped on the Uzukage tower and smirked. "At least that is standing." He said as he teleported to the tower. Izuna narrowed his eyes when he felt a presence in the room. "Come out, or I'll dispose of you rat!"

A redhead girl slowly came out of the drawer and looked at Izuna. "Are you going to hurt me?"

Izuna narrowed his eyes at the redhead

Izuna narrowed his eyes at the redhead. "Hn depends. Who are you?"

"M-My name is Saya Uzumaki."

"Uzumaki?"

"H-Hai."

"Who are your parents and where are they?"

Saya looked down sadly. "My parents were Kito and Sora Uzumaki. They were the leaders of this village. But they died when they attacked the village, so a lady took care of me, but some bandits killed her."

"Hn. let's say I believe you, how are you alive if no one is taking care of you."

"W-Well I sort of um..."

"Hn?"

Saya flinched. "I stole some food from the bandits who usually come here to rest. They are typically drunk, so it's easy to steal food when they fall unconscious datebane."

Izuna's lips twitched at the verbal tick. "Hn. You will live with me from now on."

Saya looked at Izuna with hope.

"However, if you betray me..." Izuna looked at Saya with his mangekyo sharingan. "I will kill you after breaking your spirit. Understand?"

"Hai!"

"Hn, now come with me. I have something to do."

"Hai um what's your name?"

"Hn it's Izuna. Uchiha Izuna."

"Hai Izuna-san."

"Hn."

Outside

Izuna took out a big scroll and placed it on the ground.

"Wow pretty! I like these seals. I actually made some myself as well!" Saya said with pride.

Izuna narrowed his eyes. "You know Fūinjutsu?"

"Hai!"

"Hn. Show me when I have concluded my business."

Saya blushed. "Hai."

Izuna looked at the scroll and held a hand seal. Kai.

As soon as he said that every member of the Uchiha Clan appeared unconscious on the ground. The Uchiha slowly opened their eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?" one of the Uchiha members said.

"You are at Uzushigakure." a voice said.

"Hn?" Everyone looked towards the voice.

"Izuna-sama why are we here?" another Uchiha Clan member said.

"Hn. Sit down, and I will tell you."

"Hai." The Uchiha Clan members said as they sat on the ground. As Izuna explained the situation to them, they grew angrier by the minute.

"Now I want your word as Uchiha that you will follow my commands as Uchiha Clan head. And if you do so..." Izuna looked at them with his mangekyo. "I give you my word that I will make the Uchiha feared again before that naive brother of mine accepted the Senju's peace. Do we have an accord?"

The Uchiha looked at each other and nodded.

"Hai, Izuna-sama!" the Uchiha Clan members said as they kneeled in front of the ravenette.

Izuna smirked. "Excellent. Now the first thing we have to do is turn this wasteland to a proper village. We shall call the village the same as before. Uzushiogakure.

"If I may Izuna-sama." A clan member said.

"Hn?"

"Who is that girl next to you?"

Saya flinched at the attention she was getting and quickly hid behind Izuna.

"Hn. She is Saya Uzumaki and will be living with me from now on. Anything else?"

"Um yes."

"What is it?"

"Would you stay here as well?"

The Uchiha looked at Izuna.

Izuna crossed his arms on his chest. "Hn I will come here from time to time since I do not want that rotten village to suspect me. However, as soon as I become genin, I will leave the village and come here permanently. Any other questions?"

The Uchiha shook their head.

"Good now let's start making this wasteland to what it was once...a powerful village."

"Hai Izuna-sama!"