Chapter 3

Athena's POV

"I am the reason that your boyfriends break up with you. Your first boyfriend, the one you had before we stopped being friends, well I told him you were cheating on him with Hercules." Poseidon said. I just starred at him, not knowing what to say. After a minute or two I opened my mouth, "So, you tell my old boyfriends lies, and I'm guessing I found out the first time and got mad at you, and that's why we stopped being friends?" I asked. "Basically." He says. I start laughing, "Oh gods, that's so funny, honestly that was so long ago, plus they were all sucky boyfriends anyway I don't even care, well except Antony, he was a good one, but oh gods that's funny." I tell him between laughs. "So you're not mad?" He questions, confused. "No, that's honestly a stupid reason and I honestly don't care for it anymore." I tell him, wiping the tears from the corners of my eyes from laughing so hard. He breaths out a sigh of relief and pulls me into a hug, I hug him back and kiss his cheek.

Later on we are laying in my bed, just gazing at each other while I play with his hand in mine. "I honestly thought you did something so much worse." I tell him as he kisses my hand, stopping me from playing with it. "Well I honestly liked you for a long time, and I guess I was a little jealous of your other boyfriends." He explains. "Aww, I think I started liking you around the time you got with Medusa." I tell him. "Is that why you turned her hair into snakes?" He questions. "No, she just made me mad and offended Aphrodite so I decided enough was enough, I sent Perseus on her because she took his soulmate, DIte told me, and also because I liked you and I know you guys were broken up but-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I sigh and kiss him back. He pulls away a few moments later and leans his forehead on mine, "I honestly don't care anymore, I have you now, and you have me, that's all that matters." He tells me. I smile and peck his lips, "You're right." I reply. After a moment of looking into each others eyes with our foreheads touching, we lay back down and go back to gazing at each other, my hand going back to playing with his, until we fell asleep.

____________________
A/N

Short update I know, I'm sorry. I promise that the next one will be longer. I finally have some time and a working laptop to write with.

See you next chapter! (hopefully it's soon)